Users Online Now: 1,330 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 187,513
Pageviews Today: 313,770Threads Today: 98Posts Today: 1,882
04:38 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Indo-Australian plate adjustments = LARGE Quakes in lower Americas within days, now 6 times in a row! Crustal displacement sequence evident!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Video report in full depth and detailed explanations:

A plate movement sequence has occurred multiple times in a row.. from start to finish within days for each event.
By using actual Earthquake/Buoy data and well documented evidence I'm about to prove to you there is on-going plate destabilization with the Indo-Australian plate which is then in turn triggering a specific global seismic transference over and over again!
Basically a plate movement domino effect sequence... but on a global scale!

I went ahead and took many screenshots to make this easier for you to see for yourself but at the end of this thread I show how anybody can go and verify everything presented here.

So lets first start with the beginning that actually has been scientifically admitted to a degree.
That is the Twin 8+ earthquakes that hit Sumatra, Indonesia April 11th, 2012 triggered a global chain reaction.

Here's a quote from Fred Pollitz at the US Geological Survey in Menlo Park, California:

"This was the most powerful event [ever recorded] in terms of putting stress on other fault zones around the world,"

In the same article here's a statement from Matthias Delescluse a Marine Geophysicist at Paris's Ecole Normale Supérieure:

"The events suggest that the Indo-Australian plate is breaking up along a new plate boundary. Although both are currently on the same plate, Australia is moving faster than India. This is causing a broad area in the centre of the Indo-Australian plate to buckle. As a result, the plate may be splitting"

Sources:
Thread: Sumatran quakes in April were part of tectonic plate breakup
Thread: The Indo-Australian Plate May be Splitting
[link to www.newscientist.com]

Lets really get this started off with a quote from a seismologist from an article whom also talked about the event on April 11th:

"Until now, we seismologists have always said, 'Don't worry about distant earthquakes triggering local quakes,'" said Roland Burgmann, an earth and planetary scientist at UC Berkeley, in a statement. "This study now says that, while it is very rare — it may only happen every few decades — it is a real possibility if the right kind of earthquake happens."

Sources:
Thread: 2012: Scientists say Huge Earthquake April 11 Triggered Other Quakes Worldwide
[link to news.yahoo.com]

Here's a screenshot from that article

April11worldwide

Notice the two red zones.. by Sumatra, Indonesia and the Mid lower Americas.
Basically it was admitted the Sumatra event triggered magnitude 6s and 7s in the lowers Americas in the days that followed April 11th.
Once such example was a 7.0 earthquake that hit the coast of Mexico on April 11th also.
Here's a link:
[link to www.foxnews.com]

So what did that seismologist say again:
"Don't worry about distant earthquakes triggering local quakes. This study now says that, while it is very rare — it may only happen every few decades"

Well I'm just about to go ahead and prove that seismologist wrong

Try 5 more times in a row since April 11th has plate movement triggered specific earthquake activity on the other side of the globe!

Lets get to the proof!

By using the April 11th, 2012 Sumatra event as a background basis of an already scientifically admitted occurrence of the Indo-Australian plate triggering global seismic transference basically I found a sequence that has indeed been ongoing all originating from that very region.
Here is a map of the exact sequence of what has occurred 5 times in a row since the well know April 11th event.
From start to finish this plate movement sequence ends within 3 to 9 days at most.
Notice how steps 1 and 3 are similar to the seismologist article map covering the April 11th Sumatra event.

crustaldisplacem

Steps are:

Box 1: Buoy showing a water column height permanent adjustment, thus meaning a plate adjustment beneath the buoy.

Box 2: Buoy going event mode, no adjustment here but just a buoy showing a change of fluctuation in the Northern Pacific.

Box 3: Major earthquake which is tension point from this domino effect plate movement.

Again that exact sequence happens from start to finish within days, not weeks or months!

Lets get to the data!

8/24-8/27 Movement leading to El Salvador quake:

Step 1 Java, Indonesia buoy showing adjustment
buoy824

Step 2 Buoy in event mode Northern Pacific
buoy825

Step 3 Large earthquake mid lower Americas
platemovementthr

8/29-9/5 Movement leading to Costa Rica quake:

110meterbuoyview

alaskabuoy95

rica1marchthread

Note Buoy event by Alaska started two hours before Costa Rica earthquake occurred.

9/23-9/30 Movement leading to Colombia quake:

javabuoyoverview
javabuoy926

Alaskabuoy8926
and this large quake Thread: ALASKA EARTHQUAKE 6.9

930quake

10/15-10/24 Sequence leading to Costa Rica quake

Step 1 Java, Indonesia plate adjustment, starting 10/15 completion 10/17:

315meterjava

Step 2 Buoy event Northern Pacific taken on 10/23:

buoyevent1023

rica2marchthread

Now for the most recent!

2/1-2/9 Movement leading to Colombia quake:

Step 1 Solomon islands plate adjustment, notice the one meter adjustment on 2/1

buoymarchthread2

and well looky looky 8.0 earthquake Solomon islands followed that a few days later

solomonquake

Step 2 Buoy event Northern Pacific

buoymarchthread

29update1

There you have it!

crustaldisplacem

over and over again the SAME exact sequence!

In the beginning when I first started posting this data people said "those are just buoy errors".
Well guess what if these were "buoy errors" the same resulting activity wouldn't happen over and over again!
Since the April 11th twin Sumatra 8 pointers.. there has been 5 times a buoy on the Indo-Australian plate showed an actual plate adjustment causing the water column height to permanently change and in the days that followed such events a buoy in the Northern Pacific would go into event mode and then a large earthquake hit the Mid lower Americas!
5 times in a row each completing within days!!!!
If these were "buoy errors" that would NOT happen 5 times in a row!
Lets just add to the fact this, you remember the 8.0 earthquake in the Solomon islands on Feb 6th? Well on Feb 1st a buoy in Solomon islands registered a 1 meter water column height adjustment, no coincidence there!
What's actually going on is that the Indo-Australian plate is nearly a major upheaval adjustment, there has been minor adjustments on-going as of late.
These minor adjustments are then triggering a domino effect sequence of plate movement with the mid lower Americas getting most all of the consequences.
That's now documented fact people, the data proves that case very well!
Remember Earth is just plates bunched together, you can't have one area actually be adjusting and on the move without resulting consequences on others plates, we're now seeing the starting sequence of displacement!

In case you're wondering what those RED X's are in the map of the sequence.. that's where I'm now expecting major geological upheaval!
A massive plate adjustment is pending for the Indo-Australian plate and I'm mostly concerned for Indonesia, specifically the Sumatra and Java region.
Once this next event/major adjustment takes place not only will it be far more devastating than the April 11th twin 8+ earthquakes.. I'm sure it's going to set off a global chain reaction or a domino effect of plate movement and it's really not going to be pretty from there forward.
I have every right to make that statement, the April 11th 2012 Sumatra event was scientifically admitted to have triggered a global swarm for the days that followed.
So by documenting buoy and earthquake data it's now proven that the April 11th, 2012 Sumatra event was NOT a one time deal but in fact the reality is the Indo-Australian plate has been having ongoing minor adjustments triggering specific location seismic events over and over again in a perfect sequence!
IS THAT NORMAL? NOOO! Probably why "officially" nobody has been talking about this!
So now you know what to look for!

One last thing, there has been many documented reports of historical geological "booms and strange sounds" throughout history that occurred prior to large earthquakes.

Check this link out for proof:
Thread: Historical booms and "strange sounds" from the 1800s and 1900s. They precede geological upheaval!

So please just don't dismiss all the booms that have been increasing lately.
On a global or even local scale because it's likely to be a key to all this as well.

As usual I ask ALL of you.. if you ANY DOUBT about any quote or screenshot I posted here I ask of you to go and verify the sources.

*Earthquakes.. go do a search for the location and date of the earthquake, you'll find info of the earthquakes clearly listed.

*Quotes from the "officials" such as seismologists posts here.. I gave links to all the sources, read the articles and you'll find the quotes.

*Buoy data is a little more complicated but I do my best to show how you can get the data as well:

Java, Indonesia buoy.. listed as "Station 53046 - South Bali":
Link: [link to www.ndbc.noaa.gov]

Solomon Islands buoy.. listed as "Station 52406 - NORTHEAST SOLOMON"
Link: [link to www.ndbc.noaa.gov]

Those are the two buoys I had listed under "step 1" for adjustments.
This is how you view the data yourself, once you click on the link look under "Data Access" then you'll see "Select start date:" and "Select end date:"

All you have to do is refer back to the buoy data images, find the dates.. then plug them in the buoy site search engine.
Once you do that you'll have the same data as I posted here.
The same goes for the Northern Pacific buoys, you can read the station numbers from the images and look it up on the site [link to www.ndbc.noaa.gov]
All you gotta do is plug in the dates and it's all there.

This is nearly 11 months worth of data and research posted here, I'm not here to waste people's time including my own.
This is very valuable information and I'm sharing it freely with the hopes it might make a positive impact in the future because well the data speaks for itself.
Feel free to share all this info just please refer back to either this thread or youtube video.
I would appreciate all that consideration, thank you.

Answers can always be found if we just pay attention around us, put the research and work in.
The Earth is telling us what's going on, the answers are there right before our very eyes!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP