Users Online Now: 1,472 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 269,227
Pageviews Today: 439,543Threads Today: 141Posts Today: 2,519
06:21 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject PROMETHEUS: The SPIRITUAL Side / Unleashing the GENIE in the Bottle!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message For all the fast-trackers, here you go......
SUMMARY:
If you don't have the time, and don't want to read the main text, then download/view this poster I made, which explains it all:
>
Download/view poster: (735 kb)
[link to www.pixhost.org]

Points discussed in the thread:
> There are 7 realms in the spiritual world. Humans belong to the 4th Realm.
> Dark entities have been scheming for centuries to RISE UP from the dark realms below and to take over our Realm. ( DARK (K)NIGHT RISES )
> A darker plan of HUMAN-DEMON DNA mutilation also has been underfoot for many a moon now. This too is shown in the very LAST scene in the movie Prometheus.
> Along with the BIG DARK GUY who will RISE UP from the 1st realm up to the 4th realm, will be a whole host of 'genies' or evil spirits trapped in the lower realms, shown as the PANDORA BOX in the movie Prometheus, as also in the movie The Cabin in the Woods.

Thats it Fast-trackers. Thats all there is in the thread. For the rest who are interested in the whole panorama, a whole host of information awaits you below.
__________________________________________________________________________​______

geniebottle

"The mistranslation of pithos, a large storage jar, as "box"[35] is usually attributed to the sixteenth century humanist Erasmus of Rotterdam when he translated Hesiod's TALE OF PANDORA into Latin. Hesiod's pithos refers to a large storage jar, often half-buried in the ground, used for wine, oil or grain.[36] It can also refer to a funerary jar.[37] Erasmus, however, translated pithos into the Latin word pyxis, meaning "box".[38] The phrase "Pandora's box" has endured ever since."
[link to en.wikipedia.org]

PANDORA was the very first woman who was formed out of clay by the gods. The Titan Prometheus had originally been assigned with the task of creating man. But because he was displeased with their lot, he stole fire from heaven. Zeus was angered, and commanded Hephaistos and the other gods to create a woman, Pandora, and endow her with the beauty and cunning. He then delivered her to Epimetheus, the foolish younger brother of Prometheus, for a bride. When he had received her into his house, Pandora opened the pithos (storage jar) which Zeus had given her as a wedding present, and released the swarm of evil spirits trapped within. They would ever afterwards plague mankind.
[link to www.theoi.com]

"PANDORA'S BOX"
>>
geniejarPrmths

Just like the myth of Prometheus and Zeus, once the 'pandora box' is opened in the movie, all evil is unleashed. People get sick and die.

Cabinpandora

EDIT:

PROMETHEUS IS LUCIFER, the light bringer:

[link to www.youtube.com]

PROLOGUE:

I watched PROMETHEUS long back, but had missed out on some of the hidden symbols and meanngs.
Then SilentlyKnowing here on GLP, came out with the set of threads discussing Prometheus. And this one in particular:
Thread: "Prometheus Code Solved: "Beware the "Ides of March" 3-15-2013 and "You are out of time!"
It was within that thread that I came across this post by WeAreOne (15th post down on the first page) :
There is another huge connection to this film and I firmly believe it relates to this other connection. I'm on my phone out and about so I can't go into it now but I'm posting this so I find the thread. In the meantime search out bucegi mountain secrets ( [link to humansarefree.com] ) . Look at the sphinx above the tunnels in the film and the one above bucegi mountains; they match. Both talk about tunnels, energy fields, DNA manipulation, huge chairs and tables and both have projections showing planets and in bucegi's case our entire history recorded. The film is an in-your-face guide to things already known.
If you run with it you will find confirmations across history!
 Quoting: WeAreOne

The description of the legend of the BUCEGI mountains in the link, the GIANTS who lived there, and the halls of the "Annunaki" (?). The 6 feet high tables for GiANTS, the polished floor, the projectors showing the history of mankind all were pretty mind-blowing info. The ancient still preserved advanced alien technology, and its description was ground rocking, to say the least. Here was the entire history of mankind and Earth preserved in a sealed ancient underground chamber beneath the mountains in Romania. Too fantastic to believe, but mind-blowing all the same. Hoax or not, it makes for a very very interesting read.

So, that post by WeAreOne got me to take another look at PROMETHEUS, and this thread is the result. And the end result that I got, is completely amazing. Its the other part of the movie. The one NOT about our alien makers. The SPIRITUAL part. The one about real deep seated EVIL, and what its plans for humans really were. Was Tony Scott trying to warn us about this, while at the same time showing us a part of our secret history? Cannot say yet. But maybe thats the reason he was killed, or 'suicided'. For warning humans.
Same reason why the mythical Prometheus was killed by ZEUS.
]For trying to give powers to humans AS UNTO THE GODS!

Thanks to SilentlyKnowing for her threads on Prometheus.
And many thanks to WeAreOne for the link to the Bucegi mountain legend of Romania and to everybody who took part in that thread.
And not forgeting, the great inputs by Settle4It. Thank you Settle4It for contacting Wayne Herschel on our behalf.
Thank you Wayne Herschel for allowing the posting of your fantastic star-maps on that thread!
[link to www.thehiddenrecords.com]
Note to MODS: Please invite Wayne Herschel onto GLP chat. Would be very nice. Thanks.
cheers
hf

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP