Users Online Now: 1,552 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 309,603
Pageviews Today: 504,971Threads Today: 167Posts Today: 2,903
07:11 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The miracle is in the MOMENT! Change your life today =)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Living in the moment is not something that you have to learn, or understand.

You already know how to do this and most likely you do this several times a day, every day, already.

Imagine for example, that you watch tv or sit at your computer, you are just sitting there, you are not happy, you are not sad, you are ''not thinking'', you are just there.

When you are doing this, you are in a way sleeping, you are not aware of your existence. You are on autopilot or in sleep mode. You just are.

So lets imagine again, that you are watching tv or sitting at your computer, and that you are in this autopilot/sleep mode, but only this time you manage to spot it.

You simply snap out of it and acknowledge that for some seconds/minutes you where gone ''sleeping'' or driving away on autopilot. You spot it, and remember that YOU are HERE, and that YOU are in CONTROL. You choose to go out of it, to decide your own thoughts, and feel your own emotions.

Now maybe you dont see the difference between this and ''just thinking'', because i can assure you that there is a difference. You can think and not be in control, and you can think when you are in control. Your mind/thoughts can wander by itself without you controlling it, or you can control it yourself. Awake vs sleep/autopilot.

Living in the moment is all about control, to be aware that you are you, and that everything is always a choice. You simply have to be awake to make these choices and not just ''follow the actions of your body''.

And when thats said, not all about this is about learning how to find the ''state of now'' but its more about learning how to stay in this state. Its hard to stay in this state even for just a few minutes for most people who are ''unexperienced'' because they forget to focus about it, and they keep falling back to ''sleep''.

When i first started learning how to practice this i didnt see much relevance to it, but in a way i had already painted myself into a corner and had not many paths left to try so i decided to give it a try. And im glad i did, because it basically changed my entire life.

In the beginning i started out by doing it the times i was depressed or in a bad mood, i choosed to wake up and then i tried to reverse the situations, i started controlling them. I decided that its my choice, and that if i want to be happy instead of sad, that i can change this, right here and right now, if i just make the choice.

In the beginning this was quite hard but i kept pushing it and after some practice it became easier. I saw that i could change my mood IF i wanted and that it was just a choice. This kinda lit a spark in me so i tried to do it more and more often, in all kinds of situations.

Whatever thoughts and feelings i experienced i tried to make sure that i CHOOSED these thoughts and feelings MYSELF, and that they didnt just appear from a small moment on ''autopilot''. This is KEY to everything! Its so easy to accept the wrong thoughts, the ones ''you didnt create yourself''.

What i didnt know then but what i understand now is that something happend to me during this time.

I started living in the moment and i got more aware of EVERYTHING. And the more aware i became, the more consciousness i recived. The more conscious i was, the easier it was to understand my own fears and problems.

The more i understood my fears the easier it was to remove them.

The more fear i removed, the further i could dig into my own rabbithole of fear and as time went on, they started going one by one.

I reached a state where i now LIVED in the now, i made it a part of my perception, to always be awake, well not ALWAYS but MOSTLY.

After that a lot happend but shortly explained i ended up trancending my last fears and then the last and biggest fear, the fear of death.

When i removed my fear of death i woke up =) I cried like a baby because it was ALL OK! I realised that whatever happens, its okay, and that im not scared to be me, no matter what, even if i die doing it.

It was a beautiful moment and something i will never forget =)

Living in the moment is they key to everything.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP