Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I am Puerto Rican, and this is what I think of USA
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message First I'd like to say wtf.

Ok.

It seems to me that there is an agenda to marginalize the White race and make it seem like its "ok" to hate white people because they have made a couple mistakes in the past, as if no other race has done anything wrong.

It feels like they are forcing millions of immigrants on the population and forcing the Whites of america to either tolerate them or be marked as a racist.

The entire time I watched the election, all I saw was:

the black vote

gay vote

mexican vote

military vote

but I never once saw anyone talk about the "American Vote" or "the white vote"

It's as if they're trying to paint a picture of white people having to forever bow down and be apologetic and beg the world for forgiveness.

White people, as a non-white, I hope that my understanding of the situation shows you not all non-whites are the same.

In all honesty, I am surprised the White people of USA haven't had stronger voices about this, because it REALLY seems like blacks and mexicans are extremely racist towards the White race, which ironically were the ones that fought and died so that blacks may be liberated.

As far as Puerto Rico becoming a state, I would vote against it. All I see my people do is lay around and collect welfare while those who actually work and want to make something of their life are pushed around and kicked to the side by the corrupt Puerto Rican government.

This is serious, and it worries me that white people are becoming a pushed around race.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP