Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I am a member of an Elite Family who you despise...ask me a question
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message let's address some of this.

I am a member of an Elite Family who you despise...ask me a question [link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

Q:
What is your religious affiliation?

A:
Religion is created by "us".
The religions which rule now are the ones that are under total control.
I can´t give out to much about this but Christianity/Judaism/Islam/Buddhism are a bit off, let´s say.
---
Each of the 13 ruling families is given an area of the Earth and/or a particular function to fulfill on the Earth. These particular functions include global finances, military technology/development, mind-control, religion, and media. [link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
---
There is a core of truth, but it is drowning in a sea of perversions....for you to pick out, good luck.
---
[link to groups.msn.com] [link to groups.msn.com] [link to groups.msn.com] [link to groups.msn.com]

What we believe in does not matter but it is about serving the Divine Law which was passed onto us.

---

Q:
How about the world economy?

A:
One thing conspiracy theorists are right about is that it is based on money that doesn´t exist, never existed, never will.

The ones who own the banks also own the media and politics, so it can be portrayed the way they want you to believe it.
---
[link to www.thewatcherfiles.com]

---

A:
The tools are in your hands, around you, everywhere...it is even being drawn out of you.
It is your duty towards yourself to reveal them to yourself and then do as you please with them....there is always a consequence.
---
true.

---

A:
It is the task of every soul to accomplish that while in this human shape.
There is a part that can be called escaping which will be followed by transcending....if failing, reincarnation.
However the word "love" is misunderstood....it is not meant to be the love in human terms which humans are enslaved by.
That is the corrupt version of the real one.
---
i believe respect is the highest form of love.

---

9 - What can you tell us about Mohammed (pbuh)?

9. Looking at the way you summon his name I assume you are a Muslim.
It is a "sin" to worship/idolize/praise humans who were part of this planet in any way, shape or form, including when talking/writing about them.
You by adding those letters in brackets have just done that, elevating his name up to that of higher beings.
A human is corrupt while on this planet.....each and single one of them.
A "death" does not change the personality one had and leave behind here, do not feed it.
Praise and prayers may only be offered to perfect beings.
---
Jihad is the internal struggle with the self, and, "The best jihad
is saying a word of truth to a wrongdoer". (saying of muhammed,
peace be upon him). [link to groups.yahoo.com]

we will be judged as per our intentions. (no two things are alike even if they seem so)
---

Q:
...and if these beings are LUCIFERS...?????
answer in 5 words or less, pleze

A:
You used 12 words and 1 number, without realising it you started a part of a ritual...are you a "being of lucifer"?
---
[link to www.lds-mormon.com] [link to www.truthbeknown.com] [link to www.2think.org]

---

Real conciousness is what is provided to you when you are in tune with the Mind of the Universe which operates according to the Divine Law (they are not the same like many are lead to believe).
This Mind penetrates everything, it rules over everything, so if you would connect with it you may experience it´s unlimited power.
No prison can confine this power, hence there will be an escape, you will be guided up to a certain point, yet most work is to be done by you.
But that is just the beginning, much work lies ahead concerning yourself.

I have explained a few times as far as I am allowed to how to connect, at least how to start with it.
It truly is up to you.
I would hesitantly add that studying ancient texts will help (although a lot is filled with perversions and wrong translations, intentionally) but this only after a certain level of awakening, you will recognise/remember the small parts which are true.
If you are not on that level you will take parts of the perversions/wrong translations as the truth (as a few show it here, especially 1 religious stream) and fail.

[link to www.permuted.org.uk]

---

enjoy [link to groups.yahoo.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP