Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Attacked By Alien/Demon Last Night
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message First of all, I am a Christian so I am in the camp that these beings are inter-dimensional/demonic in nature.

If any of you have ever had sleep paralysis, then you know what I'm talking about. I've had sleep paralysis happen before, and nothing happened other than being scared because I couldn't move. I have had other times when "something" was holding me down and shaking me.

Well last night, for the first time, i SAW the demon. I can't describe to anyone who hasn't experienced it just how REAL it is. Way more than a dream. I could feel him holding me down. In fact, I think there was at least 2 because I felt something around me feet and the one i saw was RIGHT in my face. But I believe the reason I was able to see it this time was because I was laying on my back. I know this is hard to explain, but however I am lying in reality is how I am lying in this "dream" state. I call it the "in between" because you're not really awake or asleep.

Anyway, the name of Jesus really does make these things flee. This was the longest experience I had because I was too afraid to even speak at first. My voice was trembling (yes I could actually hear my voice as if I was talking, it's so real). But once I was able to shout out the name of Jesus, it was over.

Description: Honestly, this thing looked as close to an "alien grey" as it can get. The only difference was his head seemed more round. But it was grey and the HUGE BLACK eyes were staring into mine. I wasn't sure before, but now I am convinced these alien greys like you see on TV were no doubt seen by someone long before they became science fiction.

Here is the closest picture to what I saw:
[link to i2.ytimg.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP