Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Obama Mourns Venezuelan Dictator's Death
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message WASHINGTON---The untimely death of brutal dictator Hugo Chavez has brought emotion out of President Obama today, which was clear when the President cried during a speech that was written for him to express his sorrow which he read from a teleprompter. "I believe that we all, at the Democratic Party, cried when we heard the news." Obama continued, "Hugo Chavez's political carrier inspired me very much and I pledge to carry on his legacy here in America." Democrats were happy to hear Obama's speech today, but normal people were not. "I cannot believe this communist is still in office!" said one unnamed Average Joe in Washington DC. The Democratic Party announced only hours after Obama's speech, "We are proud to report that American-Iranian relations have never been better. Ahmadinejad has decided to meet with President Obama to discuss furthering our ties and possibly them joining the North Atlantic Treaty Organization." Tom Labronsky, senior party manager of the Democratic Party said "If these talks go well, we may warm up to a nuclear Iran. All thanks to Hugo Chavez."

SOURCE: [link to whiteteanews.blogspot.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP