Users Online Now: 1,775 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 223,224
Pageviews Today: 361,815Threads Today: 120Posts Today: 1,933
04:40 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject GLPVC's TheRawFeedLive Presents Helene Olsen - Wed Mar 13 at 11pm est **ON AIR LIVE**
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Join us at 11pm eastern, with featured guest HELENE OLSEN
HeleneO
When I was 17 years old, over the course of six weeks, I heard a male voice speaking to me. I vividly remember stating, “I cannot hear you, you do not exist! I am not crazy, and no one is going to tell me I’m crazy.” At that time I had no knowledge or experience with the energies that exist in the universe. I was also sure that if my parents knew that I was hearing a voice they would have intervened with medical attention. Other than the strange voice, I lived an ordinary life, and went out of my way to avoid horror movies, ghost stories, and The Twilight Zone

Throughout my life, people often said that I was “psychic.” I had a clear knowing about future outcomes in my life and the lives of others. I attributed this to “COINCIDENCE”.” Tarot cards became a hobby for me when I was in my twenties, but my life continued in a mundane way. Eventually, I began reading Tarot cards for friends.

Suddenly while shopping one morning, at a local supermarket, I saw my dead Aunt Doris who had passed on 15 years earlier. Aunt Doris, was speaking to me on a full sized Technicolor screen in my head! I abandoned the shopping cart and left the market. For the rest of that day I was sobbing and confused. Much later, I came to understand that my third eye had opened. While this may seem exciting to some, at the time it was completely overwhelming and scary. I had no knowledge base for this and without the support of my remarkable husband, I would have wound up medicated in a hospital

Within a few weeks after seeing Aunt Doris, the first Archangel approached me. At first I ignored him, but then he unfolded his energy and spoke to me in a booming voice. I actually felt crushed by his energy and became short of breath. His name was Jophiel, and he continues to connect to me in his thunderous way, bringing messages and teachings.

Now, at a critical point, I sat at the edge of a precipice the height of Mt. Everest. I had a choice to make. I could take a flying leap of faith or climb all the way back down. I took the leap and stepped beyond the fear. Over time I have been visited by many Angels and they have brought so much good into my life. I stand in gratitude as they continue their teachings with me to this day.

My work as a psychic medium in Salem, Massachusetts has grown and I now work with clients all over the world offering guidance and support from the Angelic Realm.
[link to www.angelslighthouse.com]

TONIGHT'S TOPIC:
Helene's New Website & Book:
SUPERNATURAL GIRLZ
and PREMIERING Saturday March 16 at 9pm
SUPERNATURAL GIRLZ RADIO
[link to www.supernaturalgirlz.com]

Also we plan to discuss:
Energetic Clearing and the 5th Dimension
Energy and Penduliums and other tools
Energies from the Universe and Solar System effects on Earth
And more ... if there is time, an Energy Transmission

Participate live in our web based auditorium (below)
[link to chat.godlikeproductions.com]

:listenLIVE2:

or at blogtalk radio
[link to www.blogtalkradio.com]

CALL IN LIVE TO LISTEN; OR TO ASK A QUESTION OF THE HOST 347-826-9314

Listen Live @

[link to therawfeedlive.com]

Winamp:
[link to stream.therawfeedlive.com]

Windows Media Player:
[link to stream.therawfeedlive.com]

Real Player: