Users Online Now: 1,128 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 157,551
Pageviews Today: 264,434Threads Today: 88Posts Today: 1,266
02:43 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Pope Francisco I and the synchronicity of the number 13.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Now I know everyone is disappointed that the pope is apparently not Petrus Romanis but after thinking about it and looking at the clues there is ever mounting shynchronicities sorrounding the number 13. At first it struck me as odd the first official Jesuit "black pope" was voted in on 3/13/2013 13 days after pope benedict stepped down a date containing two 13's and a sum of 13 and a new moon. Four 13's sorrounding one date=42 or 6•7 but as we know 6+7= Tada 13. I started looking at dates and would you look at all this pope Franseco was made a cardinal on 12/13, he was made intern pope in may 13, 1981 when the assassination attempt of John Paul II took place. He is also the first non-European pope since the 8th century or 21st-8th you guessed it 13 centuries and he took up papal reign at the age of 76 years old or again 13. I don't know exactly what it means but this stuck out to me too, there has been a lot thrown around about the dates 3/22/2013 and 3/31/2013, well those two dates also have sums of 13 and 3/13-3/31 is 18 days or 3•6 or 666. The date of 3/22/2013 the other 13 date is dead in the middle between of both 9 days each way or 3•3 ie 333. Some pretty wild numbers huh? What do you think glpers?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP