Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I am becoming the Illuminati...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have a high IQ

As I get older and older, and continue to learn, the problems this has created for me are getting worse and worse.

Not only am I unfulfilled by relationships with stupid people. But I am more and more in danger from them. Stupid people seem to be able to identify me faster and faster these days. Because I have less and less stupid shit to say to them.

They'll smile and mention the latest Lady Gaga soundtrack and I can only nod my head. Their vacuous little eyes will narrow as they put two and two together and figure out that I am a 'smart' person, interested in politics and logic and reasoning...

They hate this.

I no longer try to educate and inform the stupids.

I spend a great deal of time sifting through the population looking for people I feel are like me. Intelligent, but born amongst the sheep. Disenfranchised.

To do this I find myself tossing out convoluted ideas. Speaking in riddles with two meanings. A simple one so the stupids do not get catch on to what I am saying. And the deeper meaning, so the intelligent people will recognize I am one of them.

Then we can meet somewhere, in the shadows, and beginning to plan. Away from the confused stupids.

More and more I find myself following all of the same patterns of behavior of the 'elite'.

I gravitate towards intellectuals in areas where we have filtered out the stupids. We still care for them, but pity them when we look at them. Just as an average man pities a mentally challenged person. You don't hate them. You simply accept that with current technology you cannot alter them.

You can no more educated one of the stupids on the banking system, then you could teach calculus to a retarded person.

So think about it... GLPer. Can you really blame the elites for what they have done?

Maybe there was no other choice really.

And are you any different? What is GLP but one of these gathering places. A place where you can speak freely? Away from the savage attacks of the stupids you would find in real life?

Have you not developed your own customs and rituals on GLP? Morans and Tards.

Maybe the problem isn't the existence of the elites, but that you were simply born in the wrong spot. A cat among dogs. A queen bee among drones.

Think about it.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP