Users Online Now: 2,026 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 877,701
Pageviews Today: 1,194,423Threads Today: 331Posts Today: 5,330
10:07 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Who is the Nobody? I'll tell you!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message He's nobody. charlie

In that he literally has no body.

In truth, the Nobody is a Meta-Being/Energy/Consciousness whose essence resides in several people across the world. That's why there are so many Nobodies out there - each is influenced, empowered and (sub)consciously guided by him.

Now, I'll tell you some things that you - and even the Illuminati - do not know about him.

I. Most seem to think he is a political and/or religious messiah. Some think he's actively fighting the Illuminati, while the Illuminati believes him to be on their side. Some think he's Jesus, others think he's Satan.

He's neither.

In truth, the Nobody is Loki, the true creator and source of reality. He's both Light and Dark, Good and Evil...and at the same time he's neither.

II. His story has been told everywhere you look - more predominantly in recent times than in the past, though ancient texts are also rife with accounts filled with his essence. Most tell only a portion, and usually symbolically and metaphorically...though some are almost autobiographical - as well as prophetical - in the telling. This is because he is everywhere, influencing and guiding all.

III. While his essence is everywhere, it is most heavily concentrated in one person out there. He is the most awake, aware and powerful out of all the Nobodies, though he has yet to reveal himself in a way that is to be believed.

So, there you have it. The truth behind the Nobody, as well as some secrets with implied explanations for those who know how to look.

You are free to accept or deny these words as you will, and will doubtless either ignore me or - as you are more apt to do - argue and squabble for thirty or so pages...but let it be known that the truth was told tonight.

-Baldr
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP