Users Online Now: 1,895 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 915,177
Pageviews Today: 1,575,414Threads Today: 618Posts Today: 11,652
05:25 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Pope FRANCIS I really is "PETER THE ROMAN"???
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Look back at the #111 prediction of St Malachy… "Glory of the olive."

Why did this match Pope Benedict XVI? Olive was not in his name.. It's because the title the Pope chose was from the Benedictine order which is from Saint Benedict of Nursia, founder of the Benedictine Order, of which the Olivetans are one branch. So, Glory of the Olive!

So, as it seems the title and what it is based on is what the prediction is refering to, NOT in the actual name of the Pope himself...

So when we look at the #112 prediction...

"In the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church, there will sit. Peter the Roman, who will pasture his sheep in many tribulations, and when these things are finished, the city of seven hills [i.e. Rome] will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge his people. The End."

Let’s dissect the title meaning shall we?

“PETRUS ROMANUS” or “Peter the Roman” – So the new Pope’s title (Francis I) is from Saint Francis of Assisi (Assisi is known for the “Rocca Maggiore“ or “Big Rock” or PETRUS) which started a movement (among others) of the Franciscans. The orders started by him were of great brotherhood and pasturing of others, feeding the sheep and the poor etc. This fits with Peter in this way considering what Jesus told Simon Peter…

“So when they had dined, Jesus saith to Simon Peter, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me more than these? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my lambs. He saith to him again the second time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my sheep. He saith unto him the third time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee. Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep. “ - (John 21:15-17 KJV)

Also consider that Saint Francis did have “Pietro” as his birth middle name which is PETER.
Also consider that Peter is considered by the Roman Catholic Church to be the first Pope and so also this new Pope has many firsts

First Pope from the “New World” or Americas
First Pope with the name Francis
First time a Pope since Pope Lando of 913 had a name not used by a previous Pope
First Jesuit to be officially elected as Pope
First Pope from the Southern Hemisphere.
First Pope born outside Europe in 1,272 years
Etc.

He is also a Roman since his family is from Italy and his chosen name is based on an order created in Rome. Not only the fact that he is a Pope which is of the Roman Catholic Church (a Roman creation) but he is also a Jesuit which was ALSO based and created in Rome. He is a Roman through and through.

Watch out!

Time is short!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP