Users Online Now: 2,153 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,205,508
Pageviews Today: 2,013,032Threads Today: 831Posts Today: 14,392
07:21 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject VERY alarming symptoms... overnight seemingly cancer related symptoms... Please read :(
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message First and foremost, 20 year old average weight male with good stamina and always try to better my mind body and soul. Came down with a sickness not long ago. I'm concerned mainly because it can't be an std or just any sickness. Never experienced anything like it, and some of the symptoms others have claimed to share.

Recently, i've been getting these following symptoms:

-difficulty passing gas/burping
-hard black and bloody stool and dark urine. Difficulty doing both.
-coughing a thick, almost tapioca like phlegm with brown and red coloration. Leaves throat raw and scratchy
-sore eyes, migraines, pressure in lower sinus area. Very difficult to breathe.
-extreme escalation in heart rate, anxiety, dizziness, almost butterfly like heart flutters, shortness of breath, sore muscles.
-had a "dull" (best I can describe it) pressure related pain in my right neck between my jaw and clavicle and in my left arm and pectorial during these heart pains
-heart feels vibratory at times. Warm but uncomfortable
-sore teeth? Like... Loose?
-jaw not just popping but cracking loudly like knuckles
-restlessness. Melatonin won't work.

I'm kinda nervous. Its a lot happening so fast. I've never had these problems.

I stopped feeling sorry and came to the conclusion my stubborn ass needs the doctor at least to make sure its nothing life threatening.

But idk... I feel at peace. Im no hypochondriac. I've never had anything like this. I just have to go with it and know that god will guide my soul, all of our souls. I know there's more than what we see. The dollar is shit and all of our material and routine ruined the meaning of life.

Peace and love to any with similar symptoms.

Don't be scared. We can't be. Maybe its gods/the divine plan.

angel3
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP