Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Stunning report shows Obama is 50% worse than George W. Bush
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message When president Obama took office he promised transparency and open government. The question at hand is: "Where the Hell is It?"

I have the answer: Obama's transparency is Where the Sun Don't Shine:

President Obama has failed to deliver on few promises as miserably as his vow to create a more transparent and open government. Shortly after being sworn into office, he sent a memo to federal agencies promising, "We will work together to ensure the public trust and establish a system of transparency, public participation, and collaboration."

At the time, I was a staffer on the Senate Finance Committee for Republican Charles Grassley and couldn't help but laugh. Regardless of who occupies the White House, I understand that power wants power. Scrutiny just gets in the way.

President Obama is no different. Whether it's responding to Congress, media questions, or FOIA requests, this administration is no better than its predecessor. The big difference: Obama is a Democrat. And because he is a Democrat, he's gotten a pass from many of the civil liberty and good-government groups who spent years watching President Bush’s every move like a hawk...

[link to globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP