Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Scientist confirms extinction event asteroid to hit earth
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My name is Raymond i am a scientist working for various astronomy departments around the world, both public sectors and private sectors. I am not a conspiracy theorist, i am not one of those convinced that `the moon landing was faked` or `2012 nibiru would hit earth`. I look at facts.
However, a few weeks ago,an asteroid 18 meters wide exploded 40 miles above a Russian town, do you know what it would have done if it hit earth? It would have killed many thousands. The shockwaves of the explosion were recorded across the world thousands of miles away. This isnt a theory or assumption these are facts.

Now this is what we have seen. The asteroid was part of a large body of similar objects coming in from the asteroid belt. There is one which we have not detected until now, because a/ we could not determine its exact projected path and b/ we did not want to scare people.
Exactly 2 hours later the faxes came through from our U.S observatory.

This object, half a mile wide is heading for earth and will hit Canada or Mexico in the next 14 days. Exact time and day will be added here later. This will be an extinction level event. The blast itself will kill millions, and the rest of the living beings will be erased within a matter of motnhs

Even when i heard the news i did not believe it. I insisted on seeing a copy, and asked them to recalculate everything. The calculations were sadly correct.

So here i am, to tel you all that these final days are ones to be embraced. Tell the ones around you that you love them, pray to whichever God or higher faith you believe in. Please make ammends with enemies, and spread the love and warmth.

I am sorry. I really am.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP