Users Online Now: 1,847 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 330,478
Pageviews Today: 521,631Threads Today: 169Posts Today: 2,573
06:35 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The youth of the 70s and 80s where hypnotized in various song vibrations in experiments - MUST WATCH!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Vibrations from songs and visual effects have a profound impact on the subconscious mind as weird as it may sound, growing up as a kid...i would sit and watch the Electric Company and this particular song would come on and it would put me into a hypnotized mode of surrealness. After watching this video my mom would ask me whats wrong mi'jo (mi'jo or meho means my son in spanish) and i would stare into her eye's and tell her "mom, i've been had! by the powers that be!" As i would walk out the door to school. Keep in mind i was only 10 years old.

This particular song had and still has a profound affect because of the sound vibrations and the visual affects have such a DEEP MEANING to it that it gives you addiontal access of your brain..dont believe me? Sit back and watch this now will full concentration...your third eye will open up briefly and something surreal will happen to you and you will never be the same. While the "powers that be" at the time this experiment came out had no evil intent with this particular sound and visual vibration of "this" particular song...it was an experiment to see how well it worked and all of us people that grew up in the late 70's and into the 80's were the people that changed the world because of this one song...because it turned on and opened our third eye and it allowed our "sub-conscious" to use 20% of our brain rather than the average human only able to use 10% of their brain...our generation that listened to this particular song became computer buffs, technology enthusiasts and invented many many things related to the world wide web and even if you or i werent made millionaires because of our new ability of the usage of 20% of our brains, i bet a billion dollars Trinity has watched this video many years ago as one example...we people that listend and watched this video below have supernatural senses and abilities that most others that never listened to this song below and the vibrations it produces to allow the our third eye to be opened giving us access to 10% more of our brain giving us a 20% usage of our brains and is why we are the smartest generation of them all to date.

Not only that..but those of us that listened to this song and allowed us to open our third eye to use that extra 10% of our brain...our children that never listened to this song...still carried over our genes onto them through birth...so our children of this newer generation are the same as if they had listened to this song and took in the vibrations even though they may not have ever listened to this song and had their third eye opened.

Now the government puts out other types of music to try and close up that third eye. Example...stay away from all JayZ songs among many other hip hop songs....those song vibrations totally open up your third eye and tweak a portion of your brain that undermines your thinking and choice making capabilities...i will be paying for a membership later tonight so that i can post some video information i have put together with a certified chemist and scientist that im good friends with after going to the University of Northwestern in Chicago...we have discovered new information that proves what the government is doing and have found a frequency that is used in songs, colors, images and video content that affects the thrid eye...its not literally a third eye...but its just simply a name for opening up your mind..some people seem to believe you have a third eye for real when thats not exactly true but tonight after i get home from work.. i work on experiments for the well-being of others. I do not have to work because i inherited my grandfathers company which i recently sold..well not recently but about 10 years ago i sold the factory, company title,etc for a multi-million dollar deal so i will never need to work again...i use a lot of my own money for these new found investigated experiments we have found to be true and to our disbelief..we just discovered something that will blow your minds later tonight when i can finsih up the video and post it for GLP and other related sites.

Watch the video below and be amazed!!!

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP