Users Online Now: 2,192 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,697,153
Pageviews Today: 2,488,951Threads Today: 680Posts Today: 14,066
08:18 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject the white race is less supreme and worthy of saving than the crusted hairs around my stanky asshole! Fuck nazis, "aryan" moms are the worst
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message so my mother is what the racist retards like to call an "aryan". Blonde hair, blue eyes, born in the netherlands.

Well, this bipolar, low IQ retard, once again left bleach on the floor and my 2,500 dollar dog just got into! Guess the dog is fucking going to die now.

Thanks you genius 'ayran' mom. Take your blue eyes and blonde and shove it up your bipolar ass.

This dumb bitch is a fucking hoarder, and I am not allowed to clean this fucking pig stie. Her whole fucking family are a bunch of dumb, mentally ill, HOARDING fucking freaks.

Can't put shit away, no room for it! Lets leave bleach on the fucking floor! GREAT IDEA, lets hoard some more shit because we aryans need so much.

Now I am going to go hate on blacks and mexicans since they are what is wrong with this country.

WHERE IS MY XANAX AND FUCKING LEXAPRO!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP