Users Online Now: 2,085 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,122,410
Pageviews Today: 1,519,064Threads Today: 394Posts Today: 6,219
12:17 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject GLP Test Required for WhoNeedsLight.org: Divine Messenger or Destructive Misinformation Agent?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message WhoNeedsLight.org is a new age themed website run by Dr. Kathryn E. May PsyD. She claims to be a channel for the Mother/Father God Creator. She has channeled and posted over 129 of these channels.

IMHO this woman is telling a very beautiful tale that resonates with parts of what I would like for the world my son must grow up in, but another side of me seems to smell something fishy.

Most likely I'm just another GLP hyperaware super paranoid, no thanx to societies current ailments, and are making more out of what a free spirit wishes to share with the whole than what deserves to be.

My judgment is now locked in a subconsciously conscious battle with my own self judgement and its powerful overlord the EGO. This may be helpful for my own inner growth when it's all said and done, but in the meantime I am rendered useless in discerning if what this woman is saying should be considered or ignored.

In her last channel, Dr. May delivered the message that the pope who was elected has left his body and been taken over by an ascended master of the galactic federation who will begin the unveiling of our Galactic Family and begin the ascension of human kind and Mother Earth Gaia into the 5th dimension.

She also says, and this is where I, with my vast amount of openness start to raise an eyebrow, that Barrack Obama is working with the GF and getting ready to drop the proverbial hammer down on all the bad guys of the ruling cabals. Bushes, Rothschilds, Rcokafellers, you know all the dueschy types.

She claims he is getting ready to make all the 911 truthers cream in their pants and then the Crystal ships of jesus and ashtar will come to deliver us to our 5d bodies which will be young athletic and awesome. Then they will return us to Gaia after she is cleanes of all her negative buildup and readied for 5d.

Heres where she make me curious. She says we must join the aliens or we wont get to ascend with Gaia to 5d and we'll get stuck recycling through this bullshit for another dozen or so eons. Dont want that, so I just wanna get everybodies input before I passed a Judgement on this woman and her message. Is she a shill? I dont know. I hope not, but everything needs checked out and I can't find much info on her outside of her own website.

Please GLP Give me your thoughts.
Thank you for your time and energy.stoner
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP