Users Online Now: 2,248 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 620,464
Pageviews Today: 1,076,578Threads Today: 445Posts Today: 7,539
01:04 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject "My Amityville" documentary. George Lutz-a Long Island luciferian/illuminati linked/related to Defeo? Family Op just like Sandy Hook?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I don't know why, but I think there is a connection here that hasn't come to the surface yet. Defeo and Lutz look so much alike. There are Long Island luciferians that go way back. I mean way way back. Defeo and Lutz look like they could be brothers.

This reeks of the same covert family luciferian/zionist operation just like we saw with sandy hook.

Apparently, George Lutz was deep into occult practice and even could move objects with his mind. Danny Lutz comes off as a MKULTRA mind controlled adult/child. He fits the profile completely.

There's more to this than meets the eye.

I have a gift of discernment.
There is an occult connection between Lutz and Defeo.

Look at photos of both men.

Lutz
:lutz:

Defeo
:defeo:

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP