Users Online Now: 2,045 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 700,743
Pageviews Today: 1,123,905Threads Today: 448Posts Today: 6,572
12:03 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Conspiracy or Real mainstream news ??
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message do you come here for the NEWS?
or
do you get it from mainstream sources ?

I mean really come on now think about this, what do you know or think is real anymore ??

Lately ,well, for a long time now(who am i fooling)
i have come here, and a handful of other alternative "conspiracy" web forums on the web, looking for whats going on world wide.

i was curious what the numbers are like here, regarding this topic.

of course i know many of you will most certainly watch and keep track or both sources, but i was wondering if its either one or the other.

meaning.
that you either think one is bsflag

or

the other is bsflag

we are living in interesting times.
i believe personally, strictly on what i have researched over the years, that society is living in a complete dream like state, full of fairy tales and utterbsflag

the problem is that at least 80-90% of the population is knee deep in it, while the rest are those who know what is happening and those who don't know up from down or a banana from a clown.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP