Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Deaf Cat listening to iPod reading thread
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I know I've mentioned it a few times with the wonderfully strange thing I've happened across with my 'enchanted iPod'. After what happened today, I'm going to step out on a limb and offer up the use of it for others. Today was not the first that I shuffled my audio collection with no intent at all, only to get a REALLY clear message - and along with it, the sense it's for someone else.

So, some background and examples.

Yesterday I found something here in GLP that shouldn't have happened. I should have been supremely bored and anxious about being in my empty house after my daughters had been picked up for a weekend @ their mother's, but my iPod gave me this on the way home:

"Somewhere I Belong" / "Out on the Town" / "Just a Phase"

Then the fourth to come up to add context:

Background: I'm currently single and struggling with the whole timing bit - anxious to not miss an opportunity and all that. So, in the recent past I've been more outgoing than usual. Nothing major's come to pass and I'm not upset - no expectation trick at work - but it makes that ^^ reading pretty profound IMO.

Then towards the end of the message I bring this topic up about as I'm pondering placing it in this thread when I get home, starts off this one:

"Sweet Sweet" / "Radiate" / "Rock My Shit"

Context:

Then towards the end of that fourth context song as I'm recollecting what happened yesterday, pops up the next set:

"Someone Like You" / "Closer (Internal)" / "6 Gun Quota"

Context:

At this point I'm srsly WTFing, wondering apprehensively what will come if this thread actually gets made, so I dive in again (which usually produces noise and calms the building synchronicities), only to get:

"All Alone" / "Leaving Hope" / "End Up Here"

Context:

We're all insane here, right? :)

I know this may seem a weird tool to most. Like how can someone do a reading for someone without 'connecting', right? Well, that's where what I feel my calling is comes in. The only time I feel intuitively on the right track is when I'm manipulating something physical using alchemical knowledge to balance the energies in it for someone else's use.

My hands have been on this iPod for a LONG time. Even before my spiritual awakening, I was leaving myself clues in the physical traces of my forum activity (not here - elsewhere) for over 5 years. Freaky shit.

Anyways, here's the message that wasn't for me:

"Fade" / "Out of Space (Techno Underworld Remix)" / "Suffer"

Context:

I hate to do what may seem like a plop and drop. I'm off to dinner w/ family but couldn't wait and lose the nerve.

If you want a reading from the mathematical order of randomness of The Muse, I might be your man. Just place intent into what situation/problem/hope you need guidance with, and I'll see what shows up for you :)

No expectations from my end and no need to clutter what you need with my analyzations = only way this would ever be able to work for someone like me.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP