Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Songs that take you back to your youth
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I was just reading the thread about smells that take you back to your youth, and it reminded me of a few months back when I was driving my car.

A song came on the radio and I was laughing to myself sitting at the traffic lights and getting funny looks from drivers in cars next to me lol.

The song was salt n peppers whatta man

I was laughing because years ago I used to go out with this girl and we would sit in my room with the radio on hanging out.

And every time we would go at it like young lovers do lol, this song would come on the radio.

I swear down you could set your watch by it, the second I would lob it in there this song would come on, it was like she had a press play button tucked in her flaps lol.

After the first few times we couldn't even finish up with out breaking into fits of laughter, she even accused me of phoning the radio and making a request to time it just right.

I had totally forgotten about this as it was years ago, but hearing the song just took me back to that same time, place and feelings.

Has any one else heard a song recently that brought back memories from a different time.

I think it's amazing the way songs, smells anything really can trigger a long lost memory that takes you right back in time.

I've looked into NLP awhile back and I suppose these would be classed as anchors, for an explanation of it.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP