Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject This Monday, 18th March, we can beat THEM
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message As for now, no matter how big the protests or how violent they were, THEY still won each and every one of them.

Annonymus is a joke.Unions are dead or in bankers pocket.Civil war, revolutions...with who ? With braindead yougsters, brainwashed adults and old people? Close to imposible.

What was left?

Fiscal strike ? Good luck convincing 50% of the people to do it.90% of them are afraid that the others won't do it.

The ONLY possible thing left to do and with enough chances to succed is the BANK RUNS.

Bank runs are about OUR MONEY.People react better when THEIR MONEY are the subject.Bank runs are unstoppable.THEY can only close the banks.Once this is happening, THEY lose.

ONLY 1% of the savers if go to the banks in same morning to get their money out will colapse the system.THE SYSTEM.

We are fighting THE SYSTEM.We can beat it.I am going to do it tomorrow.My parents also.My brother and his wife also.YOU can do it also.

WANT TO BEAT THEM ?

TOMORROW IS THE DAY !
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP