Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The most amazing experience I had with ANGELS today
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I was sitting at my computer today & I started to play this song from Third Day

This was a song I had posted up in a previous thread

Yet when it played I wasn't expecting what came in front of me.

I knew Angels could become any size from large to very small but I wasn't ready for what happened in front of my eyes.

I played this song and all of a sudden thousands of tiny little angles appeared in front of me. They said "I LOVE YOU FATHER"

All of a sudden they started to hug me, little tiny Angels started to swarm me. pretty soon I was covered in a ball of tiny Angels.

Twords the end of the song they left and I held out my finger and a tiny Angel landed on my finger. Shes was so beautiful and full of light. It was amazing to see her there. She looked at me with such love and compassion. I put my other fingers out and other tiny Angels landed on my fingers. The first Angel started to dance like a ballerina.

I then put my hands together to hold them when a thousand Angels swarmed into my hands and stared to dance. I was literally holding a thousand Angels in my hand watching. All of a sudden they all held out lighters and held them up in the air and swayed to this song.

I wish I could make something like this up but I can't

This was something that really happened and ever since this happened this morning they have been everywhere. They are sitting on the rafters as we speak.

angel3angel4angel3angel4angel3angel4
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP