Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Sandy Hook Parent Joel A. Bacon - Things That Make You Go "Hmmm...."
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I've been looking into some of the connections of the various people involved in the supposed Sandy Hook shooting.

There may or may not be anything to this, but I find it VERY weirdly coincidental.

Joel A. Bacon, the purported father of a Sandy Hook vicim, lived in both LIttleton Colorado, AND in Sandy Hook.

[link to www.intelius.com]

That's in addition to about 15 or so other cities this guy has lived in. He sure moves around a lot, and has a weird way of being right where major psyops are being staged......

In addition, there is a Joe A. Bacon who lived in Aurora, CO

Joe would be an easy alias to use for someone named Joel (or vice versa).

Can it be coincidence that this guy keeps turning up in the exact cities where major well-publicized psyops are being staged?

Another search on Intelius brings up our Joel A. Bacon in Littleton and Sandy Hook, on the very same page as someone named "Joe A. Bacon" who lives in AURORA, CO!

[link to www.intelius.com]

Not sure if there's something here or not, but a little tidbit for further research.

Something smells funny to me.....
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP