Users Online Now: 1,713 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 36,442
Pageviews Today: 50,606Threads Today: 32Posts Today: 264
12:24 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Craigslist posting fake job ads??
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ya...I live in LA...Los Angeles for those who get confused...I have been DILIGENTLY applying for jobs via Craigslist for the last year! I have a great resume and I also do INDIVIDUAL cover letters for each position... I am quite OCD and professional regarding job responses. I NEVER get ANY replies and I have a Brilliant Resume with Incredible references... Well...I have noticed...since I have been on CL for so long..that I see repeat job listings.. so........ I started calling the ones that actually list their names....
I ask them...Did You Place An Ad In CL Re: so and so position???????? They say...NO.....We Posted that ad Months ago.......etc.... so..I kept calling and calling and received the SAME response.....CL is bullshit....to pump the job economy in every city.... I wonder WHO is Behind IT????
If you think I am Lying...try it for yourself....
just saying.......................
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP