Users Online Now: 1,830 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 601,438
Pageviews Today: 1,017,047Threads Today: 321Posts Today: 6,115
10:32 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject calling GLP'ers - A digital billboard in the Capital of Nicosia, Cyprus is yours for the week
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Post any pictures or messages of support, comic relief, resistance and I'll put them up on our big screen LED billboard in the heart of Nicosia, Cyprus, the capital. Practically the whole city drives by it each day (over 50,000 people). It also displays scrolling text, so text messages under 200 characters are welcome. We are 7 hours ahead of EST, so I will have everything posted here that is not illegal or grossly inappropriate up on the board tomorrow AM, and run this all week. I will post photo's back of pics up on the LED, and tell local media about it.

Stand with us as we resist the NWO!!!

If there are any artists out there, we would love it if you can work something up

-----
edited in Cyprus
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP