Users Online Now: 2,248 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 860,043
Pageviews Today: 1,135,445Threads Today: 276Posts Today: 4,254
09:31 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I don't usually post dreams of others, but it seems important.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My husband woke up from a very vivid dream. He said we had moved "again" and was living in a brick house this time, near a city. (even worse, I hate the city). He said we were having a barbeque in the back yard and the kids were inside playing at first. We lived in a close neighborhood, not much yard. (that sucks.) and there was a wood fence on either side of us, and a chainlink fence in the front yard. Then we hear fighter jets through the clouds. It was warm like summertime, but lots of white cloud cover. He said that through the cloud cover you could see fighter jets chasing another type of aircraft. He said he saw black helicopters. It was really kind of loud too. He said then there was a BOOM explosion and the black helicopter blew up. But there were troops parashuting out of it. Lots of them. He said it felt like we were at war with another country, on US soil. That is about it.
My husband wrote it all down after he got up so I am paraphrasing what he wrote. Lots of things about this dream scare me.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP