Users Online Now: 2,342 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 971,787
Pageviews Today: 1,926,517Threads Today: 814Posts Today: 16,869
09:21 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION UNLEASHED EXACTLY 1 YEAR TO THE DATE OF 322 WMD WARNING! wow
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message **BREAKING**

siren2

CHEMICAL WEAPONS UNLEASHED ON SYRIA EXACTLY 1 YEAR TO THE EXACT DATE I posted this warning back on 2/20/12....

Thread: 188 DAY PATTERN of MAJOR QUAKES & ILLUMINATI 322 MARCH 22nd Connected to another date with 223? Webbot Warning, Iran War/Nuke Terrorism?

Seems I recall posting yet even another warning that hit the EXACT DATE 3 years to the DAY. Oh yeah, now I remember...

Thread: the ELNIN 9/11 2001 WARNING connected to ELENIN 11/9/11, and the NINth or ELEventh Month??

and how about the video I posted last year about WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION being used connected to 3/22/2013?

Yep

will another part of these prophetic warnings occur soon?

Thread: *BREAKING* PART 2 of SANDY HOOK HOAX CONNECTED TO TEOTIHUACAN BURIAL TEMPLE & 911 INSIDE JOB EXPOSED - FALSE FLAG ALERT FOR EAST COAST
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP