Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Something lost in translation? N Korea uriminzokkiri
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message With the latest round of tensions regarding N. Korea in the our news I wanted to see what kind of news stories the N. Korean people were reading. I came across the www.uriminzokkiri.com website, it is apparently a news / propaganda site from N. Korea.

It is very interesting but frankly almost gives me a headache trying to figure out exactly what it is they are saying. I have tried Google and Bing to translate. Unfortunately there is definitely something being lost in translation.

This is a direct quote from a “translated” article entitled, “The Korean peninsula nuclear cloud of molaoneun Warriors is the United States”. See if it doesn't sound just a bit odd to you.

“ A sovereign State is a legitimate satellite launch rights column width and a half to get hyper and in the United States and the Republic absal disturbance hostile forces of tyranny with the transverse in our Republic is a third car masturbation blow occasionally underground nuclear test could not be responded to. We Republic undertook the third underground nuclear test is our dignity and sovereignty and trying to harm the United States and the South Korean puppets and their favorite jump devilish best of the Republic to deal with hostilities Lee cakes has never been fair to masturbate over Su. Nevertheless, the United States is our third underground nuclear test at the price over and over half the Republic's sanctions resolution "to manipulate it”

[link to www.microsofttranslator.com]

I'm guessing there is something just a bit off in this translation. Does anyone know of a better translation method? I find it very interesting to get the “news” from different view points but I'm relatively certain that what I'm reading is not quite accurate. Well accept that “ Lee cakes has never been fair to masturbate over”. I mean everyone already knew that.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP