Users Online Now: 3,576 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,378,026
Pageviews Today: 1,839,656Threads Today: 370Posts Today: 7,216
11:32 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject \ *** UPDATE *** IF OBAMA HAD A SON: Black teenagers murder white baby in a stroller (Arrests made: one 17 y/o and one 14 y/o)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Mugshot of one of the alleged killers: [link to i2.cdn.turner.com]

Here are a couple of pics of DeMarquis Elkins:

GAStrollerMugsho

A mugshot/pics for the other individual will not be released because he is 14 years old.

UPDATE:

2 arrests made in killing of Brunswick baby
BRUNSWICK, Ga. -- The Brunswick Police Department has announced 2 arrests have been made in killing of Brunswick baby.

DeMarquis Elkins, 17, and a 14-year-old male are both being charged with first-degree murder. The 14-year-old's identity is not being released due to his age.
[link to www.firstcoastnews.com]

Another hate crime committed by the Obama youth.

Additional links: [link to www.huffingtonpost.com] [link to www.cnn.com]

SNIP

A distraught mother as told how she pleaded with young robbers to spare her toddler's life before they shot him dead as he slept in his stroller.

Sherry West was pushing her 13-month-old son Antonio yards from their home in Brunswick, Georgia, early yesterday morning when she was approached by two African-American boys.

She told how one of them, who looked about 15, demanded money from her and threatened to kill her if she didn't give him any. She told him she didn't have any.

'He said: "Well, I'm going to kill your baby", and I said "Please don't kill my baby."

Ms West added: 'I put my arms over my baby and then he shoved me and then he shot my baby right in the head.'
The robbers are said to be African-American, with one aged about 13-15 years and the other slightly younger. The elder one, who shot the infant, is of thick build with curly hair, while the younger one is aged 10-12.

Read more: [link to www.dailymail.co.uk]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

News