Users Online Now: 2,663 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,072,241
Pageviews Today: 2,000,336Threads Today: 958Posts Today: 17,581
09:46 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Is anyone else having strange Paranormal stuff happening...????
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I am just wondering what is up.. Things have been a little weird here. First of all cell phones being weird,data just gone for no reason or several calls made on cell sound really freaky(has happened 4 times this month).

Also my cat is wigging out hard core,following something around the house i cant see(I do NOT ever give her catnip), she is following something up the wall with her eyes and she seems to jerk her head fast to keep up with it.? I live in upper MN very very cold and covered with snow so no fly got in.

Last night i was hearing some kind of electronic noise i have never heard before,i use my cell for alarm so ruled that out,all comps and TV's off. Plus i am out in country and live on the lake so not neighbors,live alone so..?

There really is a very long list of stuff in the last...oh about a month now.

I guess i am just wondering if this kinda weirdness is going on anywhere else..
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP