Users Online Now: 1,929 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 837,359
Pageviews Today: 1,437,300Threads Today: 555Posts Today: 10,337
04:01 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Can somebody here name this mental condition?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message A few years ago I watched this movie, unsure of what it was called but I can recall that the main character suffered from this so called mental condition. From my understanding it was based on a true story and a figure of only about %5-10 of the world's population has it. Perhaps it is evan less than that.

Anyway it had to do with the way people perceive things in their mind when looking at them, like objects.

The average %90 of people look at an object, say a tin shed. They see the shed, perhaps the colour and that's all they comprehend and they go on their merry way.

However the other %10 of people who have this "condition" see a far lot more. They will see the shed and the colour yes. But they will also see for eg... If it has a door, how many doors? How many sheets of tin make up the sides and roof?, what degree pitch the roof has, how deep are the support columns inserted into the ground that hold it up, roughly how tall is the shed compared to the 10meter power pole just next to it? They see every possible detail of that tin shed from just a quick glance.

In short, the average person won't think much about it and will probably not recall it in their memory, however the other people will have every minute detail of that shed engraved into their mind. Just by a simple 10 second glance.

Can anyone here name this condition?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP