Users Online Now: 2,299 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,060,964
Pageviews Today: 1,770,529Threads Today: 714Posts Today: 12,761
05:25 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Photos of alleged alien females I have debunked the third photo! Update Page 9, twitter link
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to au.tv.yahoo.com]

Follow the link - this has just aired!

Update:
These are photos of 3 of the alleged aliens female working at Pine Gap. The 1st and 2nd may be the same woman but from a slightly different angle. They ALL show similarities in features but I am not ruling out Photoshop either. Just posting for comparison's sake. Anyone got photos of the males that are supposed to be there? If so, please post or at least a link. Thanks!

Alien girl 2Alien girl 3Alien girl 1

Update 2 April
The last photo is of a photographic model. She goes by the name of Nina Nam Nam. You can see her at this link

[link to scassanamnam.blogspot.com]

You can also Google her for more info and pics.

Sorry guys, I know this is disappointing but I would prefer the truth over a fake any day!

There is more info of her later in the thread.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP