Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I Call for a TOTAL RE Examination of the BIBLE
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I call for a total re examination of the bible
with an END to the viewpoint that "GOD" is a giant invisible wizard who snaps his fingers and makes magic happen.

I call for a re examination of the bible with the idea and thought of GOD as a ruler of another planet
a planet that is on its way back through our solar system.

Psalm 17:8
Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me under the shadow of thy wings,
Psalm 36:7
How excellent is thy lovingkindness, O God! therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of thy wings.

Psalm 57:1
Be merciful unto me, O God, be merciful unto me: for my soul trusteth in thee: yea, in the shadow of thy wings will I make my refuge, until these calamities be overpast.

Psalm 63:7
Because thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice.

David praying for gods kingdom to return

Gods kingdom has "wings" and casts a shadow on the earth

(Gods kingdom is a CYCLE)
Psalm 19:6
His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP