Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Dream interpretation request - my first dying dream
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This morning, after I got my daughter off to school, i went back to sleep for about an hour and had this disturbing dream.

The dream begins with me taking a bath, but I am fully clothed. Black sweats, black hoodie and black boots (my usual lounge-around-the-house attire). I think to myself that its strange that I am wearing clothes in the tub. But, I am not in there to get clean. I must be soaking...

My daughter yells up from downstairs, "Mom?" (she is wondering where I am)
I yell down, "I am in the tub."

Next thing I see is my laptop perched on a table next to the tub. It begins to slide down and the right corner of it gets into the water. I grab it and immediately realize I am being electrocuted. I think "oh no" and "that was stupid to grab it".

I feel the electricity grab hold of me and I am dying and I should pound my fist on the side of the tub so my daughter can hear me, but I can't move. I feel myself dying, slipping into black, knowing that nobody will hear.

I wake.

sidenote: i am not a bath person. i am strictly a shower person.

this dream is giving me the creeps. any interpretation is appreciated. never had a dying dream before.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP