Users Online Now: 948 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 131,597
Pageviews Today: 222,713Threads Today: 100Posts Today: 1,901
04:11 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Bermuda Triangle, Dragon's Triangle, 4 Corners of the Earth:Is there a correlation?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I just read Charles Berlitz book, "The Dragon's Triangle" and thought I'd share some of the things he points out. And, btw, he is a prolific writer and has done tons of research into what we might call the 'mysterious.'

Anyway, he draws correlations between the dragon's triangle and the bermuda triangle:

Both constitute the 2 areas of the world most known for compass deviations, malfunction and nonfunction of radio communication, huge unexpected waves, seaquakes, minicanes (localized hurricanes), great whirlpools and sudden, localized fog.

Ships and planes, along with crew, are known to have disappeared in both areas.

They appear on opposite sides of the globe and both are located on longitude 35 degrees west and east respectively. If you take the western edge of the Bermuda Triangle at latitude 50 degrees North and follow it over the top of the world, it descends through the Dragon Triangle. Iow, both triangles are on opposite sides of the earth's crust for BOTH latitude AND longitude.

Both are located at the eastern end of continental masses and the drop-off to deep water where the sea is swept by strong currents over active volcanic areas.

There is a possibility that a electromagnetic field lies between these 2 triangles. They are both located East of continent-sized land masses, in locations where warm and cold ocean currents collide. The warm currents generally head north while the cold currents head south.

These are also nodal points marking the turns of both surface ocean currents and tidal currents deep below. These currents usually turn in opposite directions.

One of the parallel's run through both of them, but I can't find which one in the book. I didn't mark it...big mistake!!!

Advanced Search on keyword: Charles Berlitz
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP