Users Online Now: 1,613 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 168,998
Pageviews Today: 281,952Threads Today: 91Posts Today: 1,654
03:40 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject FBI Vault Files - UFO and ALIEN Files are the most Popular by Far! Do you believe Aliens are REAL?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Some of the information I post in my videos reveals that aliens are in fact REAL! I have been posting on this subject for many years now. The government watches me closely when I travel to a certain remote area where UFO's often land. They have great interest in reverse engineering advanced alien craft for air superiority over other countries. I am never harrassed and or imtimidated by the government officials involved in this type of investigation. But sometimes I cannot upload certain videos that I would like to display publicly for everyone to see. And they have the technology to blur digital images whenever they choose to do so! But the other night one of my recorded videos that I was planning on uploading was deleted from my camcorder. That is a first! Feel free to go to my playlist and see various video files with videos on this subject. Aliens are real and I have a lot more that I want to learn about them and so does Big Brother! Let the truth be know that Aliens are real and very intelligent beings! ** The video below informs us that UFO's and Aliens are the most popular subject matter in the FBI Fault Files!**

[youtube] [link to youtu.be]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP