Users Online Now: 2,326 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 616,836
Pageviews Today: 1,069,623Threads Today: 443Posts Today: 7,486
01:00 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Christians, click this thread and explain to me how i am wrong.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message If god truly created a being and let him take over the planet where his most prized creations had just been created than i wouldn't want to meet him. That god would be an evil psychopathic ego driven monster who demands worship in order to be saved from a being he created when he could easily destroy satan or banish him to another universe.

Ooooh but he sacrificed himself for my sins right. Bullshit, he is god, he knew full well that he would not die upon mortal death so how is that a sacrifice? Because he went through a little pain? Big fucking deal people get mauled by tigers everyday...

Plus if you believe in the original story of adam and eve then you believe that we are all inbred mutants... if you believe that adam and eve were only two of many different first humans than you believe that onlly genetic ancestors are born with original sin...

You also believe that we are the descendants of noah and his family... there were less than 15 humans on board... you also believe that literally every species of animal on earth are the product of incest since noah only saved 2 of each...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP