Users Online Now: 1,986 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,084,692
Pageviews Today: 1,958,436Threads Today: 867Posts Today: 15,060
10:07 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Fireball season cover up, Earth's magnetic field predictable disturbances.. proven orbital period where Earth gets hammered! April watch is on!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Video presenting everything here and more:

The goal of this thread is for you to SEE with your own eyes when Earth reaches a specific orbital position yearly that Earth's magnetic field goes haywire.. year after year during the same periods for the last few years.
Where I have covered this in previous threads months ago, I also had made magnetic field predictions that have hit recently which further proves the reality that something very abnormal is ongoing.
Predicting what Earth's magnetic field will do months in advance down to the specific day and periods SHOULD NOT BE POSSIBLE, but it has been and you're about to see that for yourself.
Later in the thread I'm going to expose what appears to be an incredible corresponding connection to all this.. which NASA calls "Fireball Season" that matches up to the magnetic field anomalous period.
Is there an outer influence causing all this?
Is the recent so called "fireball season" tied to the what I'll call the "magnetic field being blasted season"?
Has NASA been telling us everything about "fireball season"?
Is all this normal?
Is something important for us to know being covered up?

What answers or speculation you come up with ultimately from all this is your decision, I'm here to present the information.
What I will do however in closure of this thread I will make my final magnetic field prediction I will ever make, in the hopes it'll help us draw final conclusions one way or another.

Before I get into the data, just a little about myself.
Since November 2011 I have been following data of Earth's magnetic field each and every single day.
Why? Because I discovered Earth's field went haywire shortly before the 8.8 Chile Earthquake (2/27/10) and the 9.0 Japan earthquake (3/11/11) and I become motivated to see if there is something much more going on.

Many animals have magnetic field sensory and use it for coordination, migration etc.
Here are a couple articles that explain in great detail:
[link to www.ks.uiuc.edu]
[link to webecoist.momtastic.com]
Remember all the crazy bird of fish reports from recent years? Well that was another thing that I took into consideration.

First what does a normal Magnetic Field look like, here's a shot from two days ago 3/28/13:

marchnormalfield

Notice the field lines of the North Pole flow up, out and away from the Earth.
The field lines of the South Pole flow down, out and away from the Earth.
That is normal.

Here are some links to see magnetic field data from NASA:
[link to ccmc.gsfc.nasa.gov]
[link to iswa.gsfc.nasa.gov:8080]

So lets get to the data.. and again please keep asking your IS THIS NORMAL!?!

Here's a quote from myself back in December:

Specific short time frames to watch for
February 21-28
March 6-13
March 30 - April 15th (most severe)
 Quoting: Bending Light

On Feb 17th a follower whom has been following what I've presented re-posted the forecast on facebook POINTING OUT FEB 25 specifically for Earth's magnetic field to go haywire.
The facebook post gives links back to my GLP thread and youtube videos as well, here's a screenshot:

magfieldpredicti

Source: [link to www.facebook.com (secure)]

So what happened to Earth's magnetic field Feb 25th, 2013?
And how about Feb 25th.. 2012, 2011 and 2010?
See for yourself!

mag22513field222512
field222511field22510

Certainly didn't look normal like (3/28) now didn't it?

marchnormalfield

Here's some quotes from GLP members right after Feb 25th 2013 when they saw the magnetic field prediction come true!
(FYI I copy and pasted the quotes from others in BLUE, links of sources are given.. which I did because there's a limit of how much I can post (smiley/quote space).

It would seem your forecast for February will be correct.
Quoting: sacred energy

Looking just like OP stated it would which is amazing!
Quoting: whiteangel

Hope people take some time to look through the data on this thread!
Quoting: MissionInvisible

Link to source of quotes: Thread: Forecast February-May 2013 for Earth Booms, 8+ quakes, Sun Agenda, Magnetic field.. all based on previous statistical history & predictions. (Page 5)

Thank you to all those whom have been following the data and making the effort, I appreciate it!

So as you can see Feb 25th Earth's field went haywire 2010, 2011, 2012 and as expected by myself and others in 2013.

So now we're going to move on to March, first lets go to March 11th, 2011 and 2012:

sidewaysfield311
march1112field

Here you can see the field started going in the opposite direction.
On March 13th 2012 there was a questionable complete reversal, data did show it and then it was eventually wiped off NASA history:
Thread: GLP, this is for you... NASA Hiding Data of Magnetosphere Reversal

People believe many different things about that event so I'm not even going to go there HOWEVER I will say that data did show disturbances for the Earth orbital period around March 11th, 2011 and 2012.

So that brings us to the next magnetic field watch period that was put out, again which was March 6-13:

Specific short time frames to watch for
February 21-28
March 6-13
 Quoting: Bending Light

magfieldpredicti

[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]

So what happened during that period, see for yourself! In order from March 6th-11th, getting blasted everyday!

fieldmarch6missingfield7
fieldmidmarch6fieldmidmarch9
fieldmidmarch10fieldmidmarch11

Members on GLP did confirm the orbital pattern and prediction during/following these events, here's some quotes:

I didn't think this was about a quake happening every time the magnetosphere went haywire, rather that it is doing so in the first place on a SCHEDULE. That this sometimes/usually does precede a large quake is more than slightly worrisome.
Seems it is about the "something" that is out there that the sun blocks for most of the year and Earth is now no longer shielded. Am I on the right path in my thinking??

Quoting: whiteangel
Source: Thread: Forecast February-May 2013 for Earth Booms, 8+ quakes, Sun Agenda, Magnetic field.. all based on previous statistical history & predictions. (Page 10)

Btw this is one of the best prediction theories/threads that I've seen in my 2 years on GLP.... Finally one that actually came to fruition and is verifiable. Good job.
Quoting: ANHEDONIC
Source:
Thread: Forecast February-May 2013 for Earth Booms, 8+ quakes, Sun Agenda, Magnetic field.. all based on previous statistical history & predictions. (Page 10)

Check out mag NOW!! not a screen shot, so will change
Scroll down to check out FOK ring tooo, yikes

Quoting: Isis One
Nucking Futz!! Has it been like that before? Seems almost like a magnetic overload.
Quoting: FollowTheLeader26
Source:
Thread: Forecast February-May 2013 for Earth Booms, 8+ quakes, Sun Agenda, Magnetic field.. all based on previous statistical history & predictions. (Page 11)

Another hit! I am just catching up on this thread this morning. Stepped away from the PC yesterday, and come back to 4 pages.
I was looking through the SWMF photos this morning from the past 10 hours. Image ./20120307_071454_all.gif looks intense.

Quoting: muse_1111
I'm doing the same thing Muse, nice seeing you.This threads got some strong legs and points to alot of things we've been seeing and talking about. BL has done an excellent lob !
Quoting: shadasoni
Source:
Thread: Forecast February-May 2013 for Earth Booms, 8+ quakes, Sun Agenda, Magnetic field.. all based on previous statistical history & predictions. (Page 12)

BL - I'm not logged into my GPL account here on this computer (am OnTheFence) ... just watched today's SuspiciousObserver's video and he does a shoutout to UnitedKnowledge ... whom I subscribed to last night ... I take it that is you? SO talked about this very subject in his video today.
Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30030565
Can you or someone else post the video please?
Here you go. Great shout-out BL. A lot of us on here are daily watchers of SO's videos.

Source:
Thread: Forecast February-May 2013 for Earth Booms, 8+ quakes, Sun Agenda, Magnetic field.. all based on previous statistical history & predictions. (Page 12)

How's the magnetic field look today?
Here is the latest. It is messed up today, as well.
SWMF 030713

Wow that looks quite interesting / anomalous.
Source: Thread: Forecast February-May 2013 for Earth Booms, 8+ quakes, Sun Agenda, Magnetic field.. all based on previous statistical history & predictions. (Page 12)

I can't believe it. 3/11, and again, the fields are fucking haywire.
Jesus....you really figured it out. Are you thinking a big one for CA today?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32872844
Source: Thread: Forecast February-May 2013 for Earth Booms, 8+ quakes, Sun Agenda, Magnetic field.. all based on previous statistical history & predictions. (Page 14)

I hope by now you are seeing for yourself how when Earth has been reaching a specific orbital position that Earth's magnetic field goes CRAZY!
Also there is an accurate track record of me forecasting when the magnetic field will get hammered!
Lately it's not just me that's been noticing it, others are too!
Which bring us to where are now....
Nearing April, the most severe and significant period, the very reason for me going all out in this thread!

So lets with March 30, 2011 and 2012:

field33011 field33012

and then April 5th, 2011 and 2012:

field4511field4512

Notice how similar?
That's not all either in early April last year what I was seeing with the magnetic field was the WORST I ever saw!
I posted the data and made a prediction, here's the screenshots and quotes:

Prediction on April 5, 2012 local and then expanded on April 6th:

5th: "this forecast currently is active through the 10th of April. High impact probability is between late on the 7th though the 9th I believe. That will include pressure on Earth's magnetosphere, Aurora reports. Increased quake activity for sure and there is a HIGH probability of a large quake."

6th: "We for sure are gonna get blasted, I'm going to have to extend my previous forecast slightly"

6th: "wow... this is really prolonged. Sorry to say, this is a very bad sign. I have never seen this prolonged activity before... never this long. Forecast extended at least an extra day."

Screenshots below

45predictionfield2012secfield2012

Normally I don't post publicly to my personal page but just so people can verify I'm not lying, using "Photoshop" or "editing" my original posts here's one link I made public so you can see for yourself: [link to www.facebook.com (secure)]

So in conclusion there were increased Auroras in the days that followed: [link to spaceweather.com]
Pressure on Earth's magnetosphere [link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
And these Earthquakes on April 11, 2012:

8.6 [link to earthquake.usgs.gov]
8.2 [link to earthquake.usgs.gov]

Thread: 2012: Scientists say Huge Earthquake April 11 Triggered Other Quakes Worldwide
Thread: Sumatran quakes in April were part of tectonic plate breakup

So that was literally a direct hit! "Most severe" magnetic field disturbance days before the twin 8+ quakes AND around the same exact period as the year prior where Earth's field was under attack but more intensified in 2012.

Originally I used NICT magnetosphere simulation as my source but in March 2012 the live feed was being turn off periodically and then a couple weeks after the April 11th, 2012 twin 8+ earthquakes the entire NICT site was terminated!

Thread: NICT Real-time Magnetosphere Simulation is now shut down for good! "Web services have been terminated"! Very interesting!
Thread: NICT End of web service! Becuause of the end of lease for the Supercomputer! WTF

Now I ask ALL of you to PLEASE click on these links, these are links of website history for NICT magnetosphere simulation movie archives!

[link to web.archive.org]
[link to web.archive.org]

As you can see, NICT had magnetosphere simulation data SAVED IN MOVIE FORMAT going back to the year 2003!
The "official story" for shutting down the site was because their "supercomputer lease expired" which gave us the live feed simulation.
Well...... they had data history ALREADY SAVED IN MOVIE FORMAT in their archives, the "official story" doesn't tell us WHY they WIPED OUT ALL HISTORY GOING BACK NEARLY 10 years!
What's the point wiping out archives that were already saved????
You decide!

NASA has data saved going back but only till the end of 2009 at this moment, which is where all the screenshots posted here are from.
[link to iswa.gsfc.nasa.gov:8080]

Lets just stop for a moment and consider the following about what's been ongoing with the magnetic field.
* It's clear February through April during specific periods Earth's magnetic field goes haywire, repelled.. etc.
* From all my research there are no other time periods where this happens in a pattern fashion during the year.
* While yes the Sun can affect Earth's magnetic field.. some of the severe magnetic field events occurred during solar quiet, regardless however the Sun isn't doing the same exact thing on specific dates Earth facing all these times in a row!
* So basically something else is causing this!
* Then comes the question, how come nobody "officially" acknowledged this reality that is proven by data?
* How can a random person on the internet has accurately predicted when the magnetic field will be under attack.. but nobody else has?
* Lastly is there any other WEIRD ABNORMAL space activity going on recently that match up to the Orbital period where Earth's field gets blasted?

OH YES!!!

Remember earlier in the thread where I said:
"Later in the thread I'm going to expose what appears to be an incredible corresponding connection to all this.. which NASA calls "Fireball Season" that matches up to the magnetic field anomalies."

Well that time has now come!
Being you've now seen the proof of how Earth's magnetic field gets blasted during the same period yearly and increasing in severity... Earth is also getting blasted by fireballs during the same period!

First lets start with what NASA says, the "official story":

Directly from NASA, "Spring is Fireball Season".
Here's the article:
[link to science.nasa.gov]

Here's some GLP posts discussing it:
Thread: HA! NASA SAYS MARCH METEOR SEASON, FIND ONE OTHER EXAMPLE OF ANYONE SAYING THIS IS THE SEASON FOR FIREBALLS, YOU CANT! THEY MAKE IT UP AS THEY GO

Thread: So apparently April is fireball season?

I would like to point out a few important quotes from NASA regarding this:

* "Spring is fireball season, says Bill Cooke of NASA's Meteoroid Environment Center. For reasons we don't fully understand"
* "We've known about this phenomenon for more than 30 years," says Cooke. "It's not only fireballs that are affected. Meteorite falls--space rocks that actually hit the ground--are more common in spring as well"
* "Researchers who study Earth's meteoroid environment have never come up with a satisfactory explanation for the extra fireballs. In fact, the more they think about it, the stranger it gets.
* "Autumn is the season for sporadic meteors," says Cooke. "So why are the sporadic fireballs peaking in spring? That is the mystery."

* "To solve this and other puzzles, Cooke is setting up a network of smart meteor cameras around the country to photograph fireballs and triangulate their orbits. It might take a few years to collect enough data," he cautions."

So this is what immediately comes to my mind!

* How is it NASA says they've known about this supposedly "for more than 30 years" but it is still a "mystery", they "don't understand", it's a "puzzle" AND they never came up with a "satisfactory explanation for the extra fireballs"?!?!?!?!?

Am I to believe that with all the Telescopes, Satellites, Shuttle Missions etc over 30 years that NASA still doesn't know how, where and why Spring is "Fireball season"????
They can scan the universe with soo many instruments but when it comes to "Fireball Season" they don't know their ass from their elbow!

That's absolutely ridiculous!!!!!!

My BS-O-METER went off the chats, sooo then I wanted to see if the term "Fireball season" was reported for over 30 years like NASA says.
Because being they say it happens yearly.. there should be articles about "Fireball Season" yearly as well right?
Wellllll not quite...

What I did was a google search for the term "Fireball Season", personally I did a search for each year going back to 1980 (which is about 30 years).
Feel free to do your own searches to verify what I'm about to share and state:

"Fireball Season" 1/1/13 - 12/31/13 (yeah I know it's only March but I did a yearly search for each year)
fireball2013

"Fireball Season" 1/1/12 - 12/31/12
fireball2012

"Fireball Season" 1/1/11 - 12/31/11
fireball2011

So 2011 through 2013 looks on par with what NASA is saying, articles with the term "Fireball Season" that comes up February through April yearly.. with fireball reports and stating to be on the watch etc.
But........ what happens once we go beyond 2011 well everything certainly changes!!!!

"Fireball Season" 1/1/10 - 12/31/10
fireball2010

Uh oh! The term "Fireball Season" only comes up once BUT that was actually a TV show, nothing to do with the NASA's Spring "Fireball Season".
Nothing else, no others articles, reports nothing... no more "Fireball Season".
Strange eh? Being supposedly this has been going on for "more than 30 years" and increasing during Spring.
Logically you would think there would be articles about that when the time cmoes each year.. but nope!

Lets try now 2009, 2008 and see if this trend continues,
"Fireball Season" 1/1/09 - 12/31/09
ball2009missed

"Fireball Season" 1/1/08 - 12/31/08
fireball2008

NOTHING! no more "Fireball Season", no more NASA articles or fireball coverage over the "Season".. ZERO!
In fact you will NOT find one article speaking about so called "fireball season" before the year 2011.. you know the "mysterious", "puzzling" increase of fireballs during Spring for "over 30 years"???
How come there's no information about it going back 30 years? Information about "Fireball Season" in fact only goes back 3 years!

FYI sure there are normal well known "annual meteor showers" such as the The Lyrid meteor shower.
"The Lyrids generally begin on April 16 and end on April 26, with maximum generally occurring during the night of April 21/22"
[link to meteorshowersonline.com]

But this so called Springtime "fireball season" is completely different and according to NASA supposedly why it happens is a mystery.
Please go do a search.. see for yourself how this Springtime "Fireball Season" stuff is only recent.

If all that wasn't enough proof for you how there's something odd going on with fireballs.. check this out:

increasingfireba

You can see the reports of Fireballs 2012 compared to 2010 more than doubled!
That strikes up another red flag for me.. with NASA's "Fireball Season".
Recall how the term "Fireball Season" didn't start until 2011, right on par as fireball reports started to vastly increase!
Official story is starting to sound fishy eh?

FYI here's a source to where the chart is from, here's their homepage: [link to www.amsmeteors.org]
If you click on "Fireball Tracking System Analysis", then you'll see all the charts.

So what's a logical conclusion from all this???

Remember these questions that I opened up the thread with?
*Is there an outer influence causing all this?
*Is the recent so called "fireball season" tied to the what I'll call the "magnetic field being blasted season"?
*Has NASA been truthful about "fireball season"?
*Is this all normal?
*Is something important for us to know being covered up?

Well now you have tons of information that I hope stirred up much emotion and curiosity.
I believe we all can agree all this definitely isn't "Normal", if I've proven that case to you then I am grateful.

On a personal level with me trying to be as logical and realistic as possible.. in my opinion I believe everything presented here is all connected.

As I've said earlier, this will be my final magnetic field prediction.
I'm going ALL out with this information to settle everything for good.

My original period was given back in December, which is:

So I'm going to stick to that period, as we've already seen the previous periods I predicted were accurate.. April has been the worst by far so I not expecting any different this time around.

So what's going to happen?

*Earth's magnetic field is going to get absolutely pulverized and wreaked multiple times! (Comparably to the April images shown earlier in the thread)

*Earth is going to get assaulted by increasing fireballs, that will make the headlines! I bet they'll whip out their "Fireball Season" BS excuse once it happens as well.

*Once you see those signs uptick then the severe earthquake watch is definitely on!
For an 8+ earthquake and IF it hits the Indo-Australian plate then expect a strong global swarm for at least for a few days.
This thread explains why Thread: Indo-Australian plate adjustments = LARGE Quakes in lower Americas within days, now 6 times in a row! Crustal displacement sequence evident!

After mid April we'll know for good whether if this outer influence is indeed a reality. While yes the data up until now does speak volumes, it's just not enough which is why I intending to expose all this before hand and put my magnetic field creditably on line.
I have no fear about being right or wrong with whatever happens, I am a person just seeking answers and I share.
Ultimately I just want answers and if you've made it this far reading then mad respect to you my fellow seeker.
I've invested over a year of my life following the magnetic field data each and everyday.... it all comes down to this.
If nothing ends up happening then I'll admit I was wrong and be done with the magnetic field for good.
If this ends up being accurate then I sincerely hope that you people please make the effort to share this important information.
I am freely sharing this information and I am not partnered with youtube either.
My intention is seeking answers, finding truth and sharing for fellow seekers because we are all here together now aren't we?
Not everybody is open minded or would give a damn about what a random person says on the interest, ultimately the information speaks for itself and this really isn't about me.
Although there are always those whom try and make it about me just to attack my threads and be rude.
We are all humans here and all of us are in this together, lets please make the effect to respect one another and not be rude.

Lastly I'd just like to say coming from the heart.. it's rare us common man ever get the full truthful story from an "official".
It's up to us to put in the effort in and take responsibly over our consciousness and level of awareness.
It's not about being right or wrong but the intention of just simply making the effort and being open minded that is admirable.
The Earth will tells us what's truly going on before some "official", it's time we pay attention to her.

Thank you
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP