Users Online Now: 2,212 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,008,299
Pageviews Today: 1,680,756Threads Today: 681Posts Today: 12,101
04:42 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Kubrick's "The Shining" - is it a parallel biography about his childhood, Faked Apollo moon landing, and Nazi Germany?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Just watched the documentary "Room 237" and he finds the many, many symbols and numerous layers of stories being told in Kubrick's The Shining. Mind you, I said Kubrick's Shining.

The part I found to be rip-off was that the biographer never touched on the obvious illuminati symbolism. Almost, like he purposefully danced around it. But, he did offer some excellent analysis and interpretation, as well as great footage. So, i will give it 4 out of 5 stars.

I especially liked when he took the movie and started it from the beginning and overlaid it with the movie started at the end. The parallels of each scene are striking.

Kubrick was so genius he can't possibly be human...

lol

But, of all the times that i watched that film, i never noticed the underlying depiction of the impact that the faked Apollo moon landing had on him on a deeply personal and emotional level.

As far as I'm concerned, Kubrick's The Shining is proof that he was responsible for faking the Apollo mission.

Here is the trailer for the documentary Room 237

My take, after watching this documentary, is that Kubrick was greatly affected by Nazi Germany, the holocaust, and the evil and mystery around that whole era, which somehow led him to go along with the filming of the faked moon landing.

:danny1:

...more to come...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP