Users Online Now: 1,919 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 679,550
Pageviews Today: 1,085,882Threads Today: 431Posts Today: 6,260
11:43 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject So I have taken all of my cash out of the bank and am prepped....NOW WHAT? I want the real doom to start! I am ready bitches!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I emptied my account of all my savings and will now only leave a portion of my paycheck in to pay monthly bills.

I have a silver stash, a cash stash, bullets, guns, storeable food, fresh water, a bug out spot, a bug out bag, survival gear, and medical supplies.

I am debt free so I am ready for the party to start. Come on doom, I am prepped and waiting for you. Now What?

I am bored. It took me 3 years to get fully prepped and I have spent considerable time and money getting ready.

I have nothing to do now except keep checking on breaking news, going to work, coming home, and repeat. It is getting boring! I look at all of the other people in my life that are oblivious to what is happening. Their reality is so far from mine that they think I am crazy like I do them.

I tried to tell others when I first started but they all said that I was a Conspiracy Theorist, so I stopped. Why? Because when SHTF and I am hunkered down, I know that the uniformed will panic and try and muscle in on what is mine.

There was a time that I wanted to help, put that time has passed. The unprepared can go to a FEMA camp for their handouts of food and medicine at the expense of being chipped and vaccinated, and I will live my life as a free man.

I have thought long and hard about what I will do if someone tries to take my stuff and I am at a point where I can kill them if I have to.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP