Users Online Now: 1,738 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 4,938
Pageviews Today: 7,148Threads Today: 2Posts Today: 38
12:04 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject sandy hook: victoria soto flower girl picture solved. no conspiracy here.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message up until an hour ago i believed that victoria soto was a greenberg associate.

Thread: sandy hook: undeniable soto greenberg connection (Page 2)

but after a lot of research i have found the original picture. it was from a wedding in carlos sotos facebook albums.

[link to www.facebook.com]

going through all these photos shows a lot if other time spent together including carlees prom and victoria must've just got Home from Work in time for pics, as she has her sandy hook badge on.......

[link to www.facebook.com]

so after going through these photos, i no longer believe the sotos are fake, or Actors. i don't know about the rest, because the official story is crap and full of holes, but every inconsistency, i have been able to find an explanation or debunk it. well most, i shouldn't say all.

so have a look through carlos' photos and see what you think.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP