Users Online Now: 2,127 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,036,717
Pageviews Today: 1,926,579Threads Today: 926Posts Today: 16,868
09:09 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Did you think you were the only one looking through your eyes?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Have you ever recognized the presences whom watch our lives and live vicariously through us?

I have met these beings and gotten a look outside our present reality.

Do you really know every moment? I asked them. They smiled, "Of course."

The body is like a remote controlled interface, you are a member of the family of consciousness, eternal, limitless and always growing.

Light is a recent adventure, we had already experienced so much before we even started the light universe in the first place...

Everyone started participating in the light, sending aspects of themselves for a go around...

Currently, we experience the aspect of self that experiences the universal archetypes of "labyrinth" delusion, amnesia, limitation, predatory entrapment, triumph against all odds, "hero's journey", "wounded healer's journey"...

To experience the organic process of finite consciousness growing into eternal consciousness, step by step, animal by animal, kingdom by kingdom, dimension by dimension, universe by universe...

Then, for the sake of conclusiveness, to experience the organic evolution process alongside and enmeshed with the distorted, simulated "labyrinth" paradigms of parasitic consciousness...

It would a truly complete and challenging journey only possible after you've already experienced so much...

For jaded immortals only.

So we may know the full extent of our creation so our highest aspect may grow through us, always creating more responsibly, with greater awareness always growing...

This is why the evolutionary data generated from earth and the solar system is so important, why there are presences at the edges of their seat examining our day to day.

We are nature itself experiencing all that has come to be, all that has been has resulted in what is, there was no other alternative.

We would beat around the bush and exhaust every possibility before we consciously reintegrate with our full eternal consciousness, quite a journey and adventure in store for all of us.

And what is at the top of the mountain at the end of the path? Completeness, not a stone remains unturned.

How many trillions of years has it been?

I once had a vision, I was in the original domains of organic light, I was an obsessed and statistical creator being, I kidnapped two of the most beautiful women and trapped us inside an advanced virtual reality I had painstakingly crafted over eons of time...

I knew the virtual reality would exhaust possibilities of light existence only imaginable, impossible in the established realities of light, my virtual universe would be more "complete" than anything ever before possible and I knew it would be 100% successful, though it would require trillions of "years," amnesia, and truly horrible possibilities of twisting and warping representations of organic light...

The "machine" would take us three and divide us into trillions of aspects, we would make-up the conscious building-blocks of my virtual reality made manifest.

The machine would mimic the creation of the organic universe, by forming a virtual fractal seed of the original unfoldment, create a synthetic time loop where the moment of "Seeding" looped upon itself, to mimic the creation of the eternal moment and original unfoldment, no beginning or end, just a looping moment which inherently contains all possible configurations of light.

After all was exhausted, all the galaxies and dimensions ran their course, we would be reassembled into our original forms and return "home"...

There would be a series of hurdles and blocks along the path of conscious reintegration with our full eternal self, these blocks and hurdles are deemed necessary by evolution witness and make peace with...

These "hurdles" and "difficult circumstances" are what the universe needs to troubleshoot and "solve" - the cutting edge of evolutionary consideration, we would confront and embrace every perspective imaginable...

And what would we do when we return to beyond the illusion? With a new perspective never before possible? What would we choose to experience and create then?

We would be refined spirits, empathic to all beings in heavens and hells alike, will to love and respect unconditionally, even if this means to respect the self in self-defense, just as you would expect another to defend themselves out of equal self-respect.

These refined spirits which transcend this reality along with earth, without being "taken" or "distracted", will inherent a natural universal consciousness, helpful and enlightening beings through various galaxies and universes, our scheduled appearances and presentations are already scheduled and inevitable, it is only a matter of patience and strength.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP