Users Online Now: 2,098 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 958,301
Pageviews Today: 1,786,813Threads Today: 871Posts Today: 15,562
07:49 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject A letter I just left for my Ex. I AM FREE!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I'm FREE! I left this letter on the kitchen table. She gets back tonight but I will be gone. I feel so great.

dance

Anne,

I’m writing this letter to you in hopes that it will help clarify a few things that you’ve no doubt become aware of since you arrived home. The situation is exactly as it seems, I have left you. The plain truth is, I am no longer attracted to you. For the past few months I can safely say that I have felt physically ill in the morning when I wake up and see your face next to mine. Everything about you has become sour in my mind, even the way you smell. To be honest I find being around you draining, both physically and emotionally.

These issues are only surpassed by your negative and hateful attitude, which I might add has become progressively worse over the past year. You have become an egotistical, selfish and unimaginative person who rarely asks me what I need or want, in fact I cannot remember the last time you offered me anything of value. It baffles me that you show more passion for something like Dancing with the Stars or Idol than you do our relationship and our future. It stuns me that you cannot see how far you have fallen, how much dignity you have lost.

My limits have been reached and I have had enough. Your attempt to deprive me of my masculinity and sovereignty will no longer be tolerated. So this is where you find yourself, standing in the living room, stunned. Stunned because you never expected this, because you thought you owned me, you thought only you had the power to do something like this. The 46 inch flatscreen that you enjoy so much is no longer a prop for your moronic addiction. Go and buy your own. I have taken everything that I paid for (except the things which I bought for you). Keep the fridge (I’m getting a nice big one to reward myself for this amazing decision I have just made).

Finally I want you to look up the word Misandry as it’s something you are unequivocally guilty of. You should be glad that for the first time in your life someone has actually called you out on your bullshit. You can either lie to yourself as usual or you can pick up the proverbial mirror and take an honest look inside.

Good luck

D
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP