Users Online Now: 1,822 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,012,354
Pageviews Today: 1,758,635Threads Today: 685Posts Today: 13,471
07:15 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Secrets of Pendulum Dowsing: How to find whatever you seek (Divination for beginners)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Make sure to read about my project:
Thread: Spiritual-Ecological Education Center - My GLP type of project! Sharing the secrets!

Some time ago I wrote a short manual / book on how to dowse with a pendulum. Dowsing is a form of divination, where you can use different tools such as a pendulum to find answers to virtually anything. I want to give you all this book for free, and hope you will enjoy it.

Here is the introduction from the book:

Dowsing, a word unknown for many, is the art of seeking out anything from physical things, most commonly water, using a “wishing rod” which most people probably have heard of, to finding lost objects or missing people, to finding answers to questions one may have, communication with the spirit
world, seeking out the cure for a disease one may have, and indeed even finding out if one have a disease that needs treatments in the first place, to finding energetic power spots and lay-lines to use for powerful meditations, to find out if someone is telling you a lie or the truth, to guide you towards your best opportunities for success, and so much more.

It really is a universal tool with endless possibilities!

This book will focus on the use of the Pendulum as the tool for Dowsing. This is simply because the pendulum is a very handy and easy to use tool, that is very responsive and quickly can show results, and it is also very multifunctional as you can program it to show you so many different answers to what you seek for.

The old “wishing rod”, basically a split stick, is too limited in what uses it has, since it basically can only point up or down, either as “yes” or “no” or to point down if over a target, such as a underground water source.

It also needs the dowser to physically walk around in the terrain to try find what he seeks, if seeking objects or underground water and such.

With the pendulum, the dowser can practically do it all from his arm-chair, and find the answer to what he seek, even if it is a lost object, underground water source, a missing person, cures to diseases and so on.

This is due to the simple fact that a pendulum can be hold simply in one hand, while the other hand is free, making it possible to use one hand as a “tracker” such as moving the fingers of the free hand over a map if looking for an object, while letting the other hand show the target when reached through the pendulum. Obviously such would be impossible with the traditional split stick “Wishing Rod” which needs to be held with both hands.

Learning to use the pendulum for dowsing isn't hard either, it takes practices as anything, just like learning to play an instrument, or drive a car, but if you just keep determined and practice regularly, your results will increase in correctness and you'll be amazed about all the different possibilities the pendulum offers you!

And in this mini-course I will introduce you to the basics of how to dowse with the pendulum, along with examples on how to use it to find specific things, or get the answers to questions you have, communicate with unseen energies and non-physical planes, and much more!

I hope you will enjoy this little course in Pendulum Dowsing, and find it a useful and helpful tool in your daily life.

With all the best of luck, and may you and your pendulum obtain a great and friendly relationship!
 Quoting: SolarSon

Links to get full book:
Site 1: [link to www.scribd.com]

Site 2: [link to dld.bz]

IF YOU WANT A PHYSICAL HARD COPY VERSION OF MY BOOK YOU CAN GET IT HERE:
[link to dld.bz]

Get the book in either of the above links, if one is not working, try the other.

You should be able to download the book and save it as a PDF document on your own computer from the links above, so you do not have to read it all online.

Enjoy.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP