Users Online Now: 1,326 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 380,005
Pageviews Today: 611,122Threads Today: 176Posts Today: 3,057
06:36 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I LOVE THOSE WHO LOVE ME! IF YOU LOVE ME KEEP MY COMMANDMENTS!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Messiah came in the order of melchizedek and is our high priest, let us look at the order and instructions of the high priest.He is also the lamb that was slayed "the passover" JESUS our high priest never deviated from this order and it is proven here through scriptures fro OT to NT. Please follow closely with your bibles and grasp the precepts ,we are running out of time

M,JJK,J

THE PROPHETS MALACHI CHAPTER 2.
4And ye shall know that I have sent this commandment unto you, that my covenant might be with Levi, saith the LORD of hosts.

5My covenant was with him of life and peace; and I gave them to him for the fear wherewith he feared me, and was afraid before my name.

6Yhe law of truth was in his mouth, and iniquity was not found in his lips: he walked with me in peace and equity, and did turn many away from iniquity.

7For the priest's lips should keep knowledge, and they should seek the law at his mouth: for he is the messenger of the LORD of hosts.

M,JJK,J

"JESUS our high priest never deviated from this order"

BECAUSE HE BEING THE PASSOVER SACRIFICIAL LAMB FULFILLED WHAT WAS WRITTEN IN THE LAW AND THE PROPHETS. IT SAYS THE FOLLOWING .

THE BOOKS OF THE LAW EXODUS: THE PASSOVER MEMORIAL CONFIRMS THIS ABOVE THAT PASSOVER IS A MEMORIAL THAT THE LAW BE IN YOUR MOUTH:"JESUS THE PASSOVER LAMB CAME TEACHING THE LAW"

8And thou shalt show thy son in that day, saying, This is done because of that which the LORD did unto me when I came forth out of Egypt.
9And it shall be for a sign unto thee upon thine hand, and for a memorial between thine eyes, that the LORD's law may be in thy mouth: for with a strong hand hath the LORD brought thee out of Egypt.

M,JJK,J

WHY WILL THE LAW BE IN THE BELIEVERS MOUTH HEBREW CHAPTER 8 EXPLAINS

10For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people
Jer 31:33 Heb 10:16

11And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
Jer 31:34

M,JJK,J

WHAT DID JESUS SAY ABOUT THE HEART OF MAN AND THE MOUTH? WHAT EVER IS IN YOUR HEART THE MOUTH SPEAKS!THIS CONFIRMS THE LAW WRITTEN IN THE HEART THE RIGHTEOUS WILL PROCLAIM AND SPEAK.

Matthew 15:17-18
Do you not yet understand that whatever enters the mouth goes into the stomach and is eliminated? But those things which proceed out of the mouth come from the heart, and they defile a man.

M,JJK,J

JESUS CONFIRMS HIS HIGHPRIEST COMMITTMENT ADN SINCERITY TO THE FATHERS WILL BY SAYING THE FOLLOWING:MATHEW 5:19

7Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

18For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

19Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

M,JJK,J

DO YOU JUDGE ME BECAUSE I BRING YOU THE TRUE WORDS OF GOD PROVING SCRIPTURE AND PRECEPTS? BECAUSE I EXPOSE YOUR ERRORS?IS IT BECAUSE YOU CANNOT ARGUE WITH THE SCRIPTURES SO YOU TAKE IT OUT ON THE MESSENGER? OR IS IT PURE REBELLION? YOU WORK THAT OUT IN YOUR OWN HEARTS AND SEE WHERE YOU STAND BEFORE GOD

John 14:21 Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love them and show myself to them."

I love those who love me, and those who seek me find me.

THE NEW COVENANT IS THE SAME LAW WRITTEN IN THE HEARTS OF TRUE AND OBEDIENT BELIEVERS ,THE ONES THE HOLY SPIRIT IS GIVEN TO BECAUSE THEY OBEY HIS COMMANDS: ACTS CHAPTER 5:31-33
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP