Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Christians are Lost
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have been reading endless hypocritical posts on this ridiculous website, of fundamental, extremist, christian fanatics.

There are a few things you should consider before you go about preaching your "gospel" to others... as you have many things wrong......

(1) For starters.... JESUS CHRIST was not his name.... not one place in the bible does it mention "In Jesus name".

(2) In that great book it makes mention of doing things in MY name, and to those who find wisdom and KNOW MY NAME.

(3) "Jesus" was not a christian... or would ever lay claim to being one..... He was against the church, and the whole system that was running at the time....

(4) "Jesus" never really condemned people, though he rebuked some for their blatant greed and idiocy.

(5) "Jesus" never went around jamming shit down people's throats, or handing out flyers, or any other means of propagating the world... he managed a following through the good works that he did, and the stand that he made against the filth of that time.

(6) "Jesus" was "healing the sick" and "curing the blind" so that they may see.... As literal as that sounds, and I have no doubt of the miracles that were performed, but... in general.... he was teaching people to see what was going on around them..... the blindness was that they saw the world of illusion, and not the world for what it realyl was... a great big deception of the beast.

(7) "Jesus" as you all like to see him portrayed by your churches, is always seen as dead, on the cross, and that symbol literally means, fuck with the church, and this will happen to you....

(8) Mainly, christians are so far deceived by the ridiculous bullshit they have filled themselves up with, they can't help but vomit all of it out onto other people, creating more lies to the pile of spewtum.

(9) The reason that many people refuse the real spirit into their lives, is because the false depiction of what and who "jesus" was is bombarded at them, and their spirit of truth in them does not recognise and repudiates the information that is being delivered to it....

(10) If you lay claim to "know Jesus" then be ready at your judgement, to know his name..... if you fail that, the Petie will not let you in, and you won't be able to call "whats his name" because you simply won't know it....

(11) Make sure that he knows you.. because if your name is directly on the list, then you don't really need to know his name, but he would know you anyway....

(12) Last but not least.... next time you bark some scripture at someone.... make sure you know what it means, its true interpretation..... we don't need any mistruths or half baked conceptions of what is what and That That I am....
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP