Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Me and my family just seen two crazy ass UFO's
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My daughters and I were leaving the grocery store tonight when I noticed flashing strobes in the sky, very far out there. I thought they looked a little odd in the movement they were making ,kind of like a shaking. Then I just shrugged it off as a plane until it moved from one part of the sky to the next very fast, then again like it was dancing, it was moving so fast at one point it looked like there was multiples of them, and well there was. Another one appeared to the right of this one by quite a distance and they continued to dance around the sky and go there separate ways as to the point of them leaving our view, now here is the thing.. I sure as shit whipped out my phone and recorded this but I can't see the damn things in my phone video. So I am going to upload it to you tube and blow it up and try to look on my computer monitor, Just got back and have not looked into this type of sighting but I am sure it exists, So if anyone else has any idea to wtf just happened I am open to ideas!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP