Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Apostle Paul and The Synagogue of Satan
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I would like to thank Michael and Elizabeth for all their knowledge. Not beliefs, rather knowldege.

Feel free to correct any errors you see Michael, or point them out. Thanks

“Synagogue of Satan”

From The Revelations of John

From the Book of Revelations KJV 2:9
“I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the
Blasphemy of them which they say are Jews, and are not but are the synagogue of Satan”

From the Book of Revelations KJV 3:9
“Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which they say are jews, and are not, but do lie; behold I will make them to come worship before thy feet, and to know I loved thee”

The Gospel of Luke KJV 20:38, as spoken by Jesus Christ as it is in read print
“For he is not a God of the dead; but for the living: for all live into Him”

Pharisees and Synagogue

Synagogue comes from the Hebrew word that means “houses of assembly”. The exact same places were Pharisee’s taught.
Pharisee Beliefs and Common Practices
1. They believed in the resurrection of a metaphysical body, a corpse, into Heaven. Primarily this belief comes from the Egyptian Book of the Dead.
2. They believed in the Prayer of the Dead, a special prayer from 2nd Maccabees 12:39-45 which is not even in the Bible. Paul introduced this book so he could validate this atrocious doctrine into the church.
3. They believed in the intercession of saints
4. They believed in Merits for martyrs

The Apostle Paul is the man from the Revelation of John

Chapter 2:2 “I know thy works, and thy labor, and thy patience, and how evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars.”

Who was Paul Really?

1. Paul was a Pharisee that believed and practiced all those things which are outlined above. He was chosen as one of the twelve disciples.
2. Paul was the man that introduced all the false doctrines into the Church, which later formed into the Roman Catholic Church. Why do I call the RCC a ‘whore’?
1. Based upon completely false doctrines which Jesus specifically taught and prohibited from the very True words of God, and His Son Christ Jesus.
2. It is not hard to see that all the RCC’s beliefs mimic the very beliefs that Jesus was trying to destroy and was crucified for. What do the Catholics teach? The exact same doctrine that Paul believed before he became a disciple.
3. The RCC was the very first church and gave birth to all forms of Western Christianity. Therefore, like a ‘whore’ she birthed bastard children, or like the Scriptures say “harlot’.

Jesus Reply to the Sadducees

The Gospel of Matthew KJV 22:29-32
“Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, not knowing the power of God.”
“For In the Resurrection the neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as angels of God in Heaven”
“But as touching the resurrection of the dead, have ye no read that which was spoken unto you by God, saying”
“I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but rather the Living God.”

While most people today delivering God’s words reply only based on the last part, which by that I mean verses 30-32, from the Gospel of Matthew. The importance is to know that the Sadducees completely went against what the Pharisees believed as far as resurrection, as metaphysical resurrection of a corpse. Jesus’s reply killed two birds with one stone. The Sadducees didn’t really believe in life after death, they were trained not to worry about such matters, only to practice the moral ‘laws’ Commandments from the Torah. What is Jesus really saying? Well to the Sadducees he was saying, you have made a mistake by not knowing Scriptures and the power of God. To the Pharisees he was saying,if you worship the God of the Dead, aka Paul, you do not believe in the God of the Torah, the very same God that sent His son Christ Jesus to fulfill the laws and not change them. You do not believe in the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob; you, Pharisees, believe in the God of the Dead.

So why was Jesus killed? Jesus was killed because he threatened the very two institutions that had him killed. He threatened their Temples and Synagogues. He threatened their wealth and their social stature. They were hypocrites. If you remember the Torah, when people sinned they had to go to the temple for atonement of their sins. Jesus was trying to eliminate the requirement for individuals to go to a temple, by providing his body for the atonement, but you still have to obey the laws of His Father, all laws because one sin is enough to keep you from Heaven. What Jesus is trying to do is to tell everyone that by my death, you can immediately ask for forgiveness. You do not need a priest, or church to ask, because forgiveness comes by asking God through his Son Christ Jesus. Why would Jesus do this? Churches of both antiquity and modernity have failed in every aspect, because they create special terms, like legalism, only to get more followers and to make their coffers deeper. Do they care about your salvation? Obviously, not because they are teaching Doctrines that Jesus never taught. The only truth is the Holy Bible, and not the words of a church, or man! That is exactly why Jesus said, take the narrow path for the other path is wide and will lead you directly to the pit, ‘Sheol’.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP